Reviews for Hallucinogen
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
What is really irritating is that I have the perfect way for Bella to describe to Edward why she doesn't feel that way, and I keep talking to myself, and having little movies in my head, and I act it out to myself, how she could say it, and yet it isn't real so I can't actually have her tell him, because I didn't and I am not writing the books you know? Awesome story anyway!
bemystar chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
AH EDWARD LET ME HUG YOU *HUGHUGHUG*
Kreepi Spicer chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Well, you've done it. I've finally found a Twilight fanfic I like. Great angst, and really well written.
Musically Defined chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
fantastic!..it would be good to see the other cullens thoughts as well..hint hint nudge nudge:)
FlawlessImperfecti0n chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Woah. That was so intense. You could feel Edward's emotions. I cried a bit, even.

And I don't think you over-did the angst. Edward is an angsty character in my opinion. I think you really did his character justice.

All in all, this was simply amazing.
BloodyxLove chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
WOW!

That was amazing! I was tearing up while I was reading it!

Please write more! Please!

By the way go check out my story, it is called: The Love That Burns Between Us

caio

xoxo Hannah
CullenLove chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
It was very, very, very good. I don't think you overdid the angst. It was really great.
Gasp-x chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This was really, really good.

Truly.

I actually had to stop at one point because my eyes were blurry with tears.

That's how good this was.

Keep writing, and I'm glad you got accepted with this piece. ;D
swathidarling chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
No, I don't think that you over did the angst. It was very good, sad, but well written. Great job!
gooodkarma chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
when is it going to go the bellas p.o.v? please update the story soon!
bookworm-extraordinaire chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Congrats on making it on Pel's site !

:D
musically inclined chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
That was really good.

I felt Edward's pain. Great job!
rhythm of life chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
aw! so completely and totally amazing! that was awesome! you captured edward's personality so well! great job!
santa clause chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
ooh, i LOVE this!

writer's block, huh? well... maybe write about jasper's pov and how he can't stand edward's despair. maybe have one of the characters secretly try and contact bella... look back in New Moon for some of the extra information that didn't really connect to anything and turn it into 'clues' that someone was leaving bella to tell her that edward really did love her,and she should come back...

you better update soon! *gives death glare to lone chapter*

(are the best tulips)
yayme2012 chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
It was great!

Yeah, I have a Toshiba laptop too, and my cord has broken down several times... and my laptop has crashed at least once a month, but that's because our school gives us broken programs.

REALLY feel like yelling at Toshiba and/or your writer's block.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »