Reviews for A New Beginning
Blueberryymuffin chapter 43 . 6/19/2014
Yay I've been mentioned! Wait, blueberry muffin, nope my mistake please continue...
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Oh Will and Jack in the same room is guranteed to become worse than a showdown between Sephiroth and Cloud!... although Cloud would probably curl himself into a ball and whine about his emotional problems... Good chappie! Luv the story!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
I believe that is what you call mind-fuck.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Good chapter. Really intriguing
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 20 . 4/7/2011
...Kate better not turn into Elizabitch. Sooo not cool.
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 25 . 2/28/2011
What was up with going from the lights going out in Melissa's house, to them sitting in the summer heat and playing with ice, then back to the storm?
BlackTreaderWolf chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Good
It'll Be Anarchy chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
OMG i love this story its so great - love the way you describe the characters and how Jack & will are in modern times - the way they react to certain things is great!
Nichelle M chapter 60 . 9/25/2008
Aws to will proposing!
AnImeIzReAsOn4lIfE chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
i completely and utterly L-O-V-E love this story. i was literally cracking up throughout the whole chapter! keep writing!
Maxwell Gray chapter 36 . 8/23/2007
good
Fallleaves000 chapter 60 . 7/30/2007
WOW...It took me one day in a half to read your story i wish the ending was more satisfying than that but the story was still funny and cute!:D The story sometimes felt kind of robotic like I wish that it was a more hard "M" its like Kat and Will's relationship didnt even talk about sex it was like kate woesnt even curious about it anymore. Why woesnt mention in the story a lot more that he really did want to have sex already and the thoughts of what melissa did to him. We read about thingsd like that in your story once in a blue. Sorry if i seem a little judgemental is just that readin sixty paragraphs and always expecxtin something and getting something else is frustrating...As much shit that im talking about know i still fell in love with your characters and im going to read the

sequel!:D
Midnight LeAnn chapter 60 . 7/22/2007
WOW WOW WOW WOW! you ahve to write a sequel. oh byt he way i am bakc and sorry that i didnt' respond ot the chapters when they first came out. my internet was bieng totally evil the past few weeks.
Crowned Lily chapter 60 . 7/22/2007
First off I just want to let you I haven't been reading and reviewing not becuase I lost interest, I've recently lost a loved one and I've been in mourning.

Second off, you must write a sequel! You must!
Wicked R chapter 50 . 7/20/2007
doesn't look like Jack will ever get how's he supposed to behave in present day.