Reviews for Broken Leaf
ziddag14 chapter 11 . 4/1
Update soon
Igornerd chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Seeing such an interesting story abandoned really saddens me.
Especially because the last one is a sad chapter, and we were not given answers.
Why was Naruto imprisoned? What was the deal Tsunade had to agree to? What leverage did they have? Why didn't Jiraiya do anything, if he had apparently taken Naruto with him for a while?

Dammit Tsunade why don't you send those idiots flying from your window?

I don't think you will ever update this story but I really enjoyed it so far.
ka chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
moreee
shannaros98 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
woah! good start to this story, can't wait to read more!
Clo-Clo chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Omg... I love it! Update soon :)
November Ember chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Wow! I was so into this fic and I was sad when I realized there were no more chapters... anyway I hope u can still remember about this cuz it is an epic story! :)
tacaloking chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
this story is great you did a really good job on this story
Yyyh chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
Are you continuing this story , because if not ,it sucks,bad ending
R2-Darth2 chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
Wtf? That's it? We didn't even find out why Naruto was imprisoned and why Jiraya didn't bust him out.
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
HAHHH
ILoveCocoaCookies chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
con. this its good
Jaysues chapter 11 . 12/2/2009
Are you going to update this story? Lol, I enjoyed it, but being honest it isn't long enough to really review yet.. I'm aware something happened to Naruto's eyes yet he can still see sometimes? That wasn't explained.. Uh, him being imprisoned again is confusing. Why Sai was attacked confusing... Yeah. Need moar to judge really:P. Great so far though!
darkxknight88 chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
great story
ButterbeerO.o chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
Update soon!
Cenright chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
Wow... there is so much you have written, and yet it feels like the story has just now begun. I hope to see a new chapter soon!