Reviews for Fencing Lessons
Tera Earth chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Simply enough, I liked it. I took fencing for a few months and still remember most everything I learned. So I could completely visualize this story. Its good. Simple, yet for what it doesn't say out right, it says more than enough.
raininginseattle chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Hey . . .

Just read this story after searching "fencing". It was totally awesome . . your fencing knowledge is excellent . . .how long have you been fencing for? I am a foilist.

Great story . . any chance of a sequel?
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
awsome fic
Result 42 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I don't normally review but I really liked this one. I don't usually like HD fics but this one grabbed my interest. By the way, I fence as well, but I'm a sabreist. Good job on the story, I enjoyed it.
katharinerebecca chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Hahaha! I love it! That was great! Do you have a sequel?
Seran Hawthorne chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I like! The only slightly annoying part is all the unresolved sexual tension, but as a oneshot, I like it. It could also easily be put in a story, too, which makes it even better XD
CordeliaHunter chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This story has potential. I like H/D with fencing involved and this story could very well become one of my favorites with an update. There aren't too many stories of this type that I could find.
softsyllables chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
must submit a review.

that was brilliant.

nice innuendo at the end.

and you sure know your fencing.

do you practice the sport? (hee-hee, i joke)

i know your a darn good epee fencer (especially when it comes to kicking bostick, pfieffer and burkes butts all over the strip.

- emily
ever story loving teen chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I love your story! I'm a fencer (Foil tho) and gald to see others whom enjoy the sport.

Your story has the sport and slash I love. :D

If I may ask, how well do you fence?

~ever story loving teen~
Forsaken Mist chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
that was awesome! u really know ur fencing you cant leave it there though! we need a sequal!
Lorna chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Really good writing! Any chance you might continue?
CatJetRat chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Cute, and subtle, though there was sexual tension in there that never really got resolved, which was a tad frustrating. Good writing.

-CatJetRat
Dreamer Of Dragons chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was AMAZING! I love it so much! Absolutely one of the best!
MrsLunaKrum chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Yay! This is really good - any chance you'll continue it? Do you fence?
fifespice chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
thatw as intersting shame it was only aone shot though