Reviews for Feint Within A Feint
Amy chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Nice title. I love little references like that.
Yulandia chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
What an exciting and fast paced story. I'm happy I found it. SO much going on! I like how you got everyone together. :) SO many secrets and you got the light and dark (literally!) manipulating our heroes like pawns on a chessboard. I really like what you are doing with the shade here. It feels very dark, but I like that Artemis isn't afraid of it. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with it in the future. :) And I like the effects Drizzt and Artemis are having on each other, especially the increased honesty and respect. The tension between these two in this last chapter was building so nicely until "LAND!". Oh you are cruel. How could you leave us hanging like that? Please update this :)))) *bats eyes*
san-san chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
this is great! Please continue this story :) I love the way you ended this chapter! Ahhh you are torturing us!
YOU ARE ON THE NOSE chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
ABSOLUTE ADULTERATED CRAP!
Rat-Man chapter 14 . 3/19/2010
Will Artemis embrace the shade's powers? How will this affect him? What of Drizzt? How will he take Entreri's transformation? Questions...

Awsome chapters! I was laughing, pondering during those wonderful chapters! Skillfully writen with a touch of mystey, a dash of emotions(plus interesting revealing moments) and lots of kicking arse and decaptaing-mainly action! Overall, great job on the writing! Pleaase update soon and write more ASAP!
Rebel2020 chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
rotfl, won't poor Jarlaxle be so jellous of the pair. He got left behind to babysit. I wonder what trouble he'll get himself into.
Heart Of Paper chapter 14 . 6/20/2009
huh yaoi is quite popular these days...poor Jaarlaxle who are you gonne pair him up with? a engaging and fatastic story...but the characters seems a bit out of shape
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 14 . 4/3/2009
Please update soon! (I'd type more but I'm kinda three-fourths asleep at the present moment...)
Kanokirri chapter 14 . 1/6/2009
Your writing is amazing. I love this story and I can't wait for your next chapter. This is definately something I could see happening with Drizzt and Artemis.
K'Treva-Kitty-Mura chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
Awesome chapter! Really, great! Working the shade in to a fuller extent is looking very promising. I can't wait for more!
RonCN chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
Brand new installment, and I almost missed it!

I discovered this story not too long ago, and now that you have updated I'm going to take the chance to review the whole thing, okay?

Quite honestly, to get it out short and simple, I love it.

You came up with a clever plot to get the gang together, and from then on I find that I like your characterisation. Entreri is great, and I must confess to being quite ensnared by the way you're playing with the Shade within, something everyone else seems to overlook. This latest plot twist, with a 'physical' manifestation and new powers being gained... I can barely wait to see where you're taking us!

Drizzt is quite lovely in your story as well. Usually I find him too much of a zealot to do anything useful in a story, but you've managed to keep him as the good idealistic guy with a dose of naiveté that Salvatore himself won't grasp in his cannon books. The way he's reaching out to Artemis in this latest chapter is really touching and cute, too.

Jarlaxle... okay, he's not around this chapter, but I want to comment on him as well, very briefly: cunning, daring, and funny, sometimes a bit histrionic - the Jack Sparrow flavor that suits him oh-so-well -, he's one of the best Jarlaxles out there.

All around, a great job! Please, keep the story going: I really want to know how it will unfold. We readers will wait patiently no matter how long it takes!

Thanks for writing and sharing your hard work,

Ron
Zolarix Aster chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
You cut it off THERE?

evil...

The dream with the shadow-stuff was interesting, if a bit worrying. "The darkness within" might not be a good thing to be intoduced to...

They KISSED! *happy fangirl squee*
Lady Annikaa chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
Yea! You posted! Great chapter, I love the idea of how the shade's essence is affecting Artemis. Darn for that cry of "LAND!" .

J'espère que vous avez eu des vacances merveilleuses et une grande nouvelle année !
The laughing Mann chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
This is really good. I like the shade element a lot. I can't wait for a review!

Fast fingers and good inspiration,

The Laughing Mann
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
This scene is my favorite part.

“There's only darkness within,” he whispered.

He closed his eyes, images of the Shade playing in his mind. He jumped when he felt Drizzt soft hand on his own. His first reaction was to jerk away, but somehow he resisted the urge to wait. When he opened his eyes, they locked with the dark elf's, slightly glowering in the new twilight.

“If there was only darkness, Artemis, you wouldn't protect the ones you care about.”

The assassin felt the irrepressible urge to deny, but it would have been ludicrous. After all, he had saved Drizzt's life on one or two occasions, and he was still trying to rescue Dwavhel from Kimmuriel. He knew he was stupidly blushing, but just could not help it. Drizzt's face was so close; if he leant forward, just an inch, their foreheads would be touching.