Reviews for You Found Me
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
oh...this is chick means business..,
joanna.leguisamo chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
me encanto te re felicito ojala en algun momento puedas volver a escribir saludos desde Uruguay de una gran fans de Predator
loveorpain chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
love this whole story! 3
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
This was an interesting story. Short but sweet. Well done with it and I hope I will find more interesting stories from you to read.
wendelsonrado chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
OMG! This is so cool! I love your writing style, your imagination and euphemisms! Your fanfic is the best I've ever read. I must thanks you for allowing me to have so much fun with my lovely preds :). Cya
Starfire Sacred White Dragon chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
You go girl. I was impressed on how you told them off.

SSWD
Transformers' BABY chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
VERY ROMANTIC AND VERY SAD
gaarasgrl19 chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Why did gui leave? that is kinda stupid, stay with her until you have sex then leave her alone to raise your child.
Lunar Crimzon Wolf chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
I love this story. -chuckles- I wasn't ex[ecting it but it was really good. Maybe I might other great stories like this in the future.
Silveera Ice chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
This chapter and the story so far has been absolutely amazing! It brillinatly written, very discrtiptive and exciting. And now with the new knowledge from Lilly's mother, a shock and a twist to the story, I really wonder what will happen next!

I was very shocked to see at the top of this chapter what that person wrote in their review! As far as I am concerned, they can shove it! There is nothing wrong with what you have written, and your character of lilly is WAY too unique to be considered a Mary Sue. Dont listen to little screw balls like that! You keep writing the way you are!
winteree chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
IM SICK I KNOW IT! BUT THAT STORY WAS AWSOME!
winteree chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
RIGHT ON! IF YA DONT LIKE THE GOD DAMN STORY DONT FUCK'N READ IT! WELL BACK TO WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I LOVE THE STORY! LOVES LOVES LOVES IT!
MrQuinlansBloodDoll chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
This fanfic is my favorite fanfiction that I've ever read!

Don't pay any attention to the whole 'Mary Sue' people. It's YOUR character so do what you want with them even if it is 'Mary Sue' *hug* I loved the characters the way they were.

*takes out pen and paper to take notes on how to write an awesome fanfic* You're a wonderful writer! _
SaiyaLoveHatake chapter 8 . 7/31/2009