Reviews for Darkness Reborn
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Looks like this new Emperor wants to conquer both Earth and the Digital World instead of just the latter. An attractive jugular vein and he could enjoy seeing it bleed red? Wow, ChaosWarGreymon is one sick BEEP!
Aldamonburst chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
the ending is good and bad. poor dead people!
Aldamonburst chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
what? ?
Aldamonburst chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
it's realistic! Magnamon beat kimeramon!
Aldamonburst chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
i like the fic so far! though i don't see the romance yet.
Dementra chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
It's pretty interesting. And I'm proud to say I've already thought the Emperor is Takeru in some form or another before the revealing.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
I had wondered if TK would get all suicidal, or just feeling guilty, or what? I feel the ending might have been a bit rushed, especially since we didn't get to know how, when and even if everyone managed to recover eventually.

Still, I think it was a very good fic. Had never seen something like this.
Lychee Green Tea chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
This story is easily one of the best Digimon fanfictions out there. I've gotta say, you are one amazing author with incredible talent! The plotline and character development that you've incorporated are exactly what I would expect from you after reading your Walkabout series: fantastic! Although, I must say, I've known that the Digimon Emperor was TK all along. I think you just gave out too many hints in the first half of the story.

However, I've also noticed a lot of mixups in regards to spelling and grammar. I don't recall seeing so many mistakes in the Walkabout series or some other stories you've written. Mind you, they were very minor and small mistakes, but they could have been easily avoided with a re-read.

Other than that, I'm very pleased that I read this. I'm also extremely impressed that you wrote a Takari story even though you're a Daikari fan! That fact itself easily makes you the most mature writer in this fandom, I believe. Thank you for writing such an incredible story!

Take care,

LGT
DayDreamer9 chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
YOU RULE! YOU RULE SO MUCH! XD But it's interesting that both The Outcast and this story both highlight the bad stuff, give hope for the future, but you never really seem to write sequels to resolve the issues. Not even a oneshot. But regardless, you still rule and rock my socks and I'm totally reading your stuff again XD KEEP WRITING!
DayDreamer9 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Whoa...that's all I can say, just...whoa...

YOUR STUFF IS ALWAYS THE COOLEST XD

Okay, NOW that's all I can say ;
DayDreamer9 chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
...aw CRAP! I was right O_O; And now I'm not too sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. How will the others react?
DayDreamer9 chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
...aw crap...
DayDreamer9 chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Takari by the motherload, a bossy Davis, and a funny bad guy; you write stuff so close to the show it's astoundly awesome XD ...is that even a word? Anyway, I can't stop that sinking feeling from touching home base again; TK passes out the moment the New Emporer dude entered the cave and then woke up once he left. Now THIS is something to look into...
DayDreamer9 chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
AWESOME! Was SO NOT expecting that ChaosWarGreymon was made of Dark Ocean water nor that TK's Crest is being shared with someone. Yowza...why do I have this REALLY BAD sinking feeling?
DayDreamer9 chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Just be sure that Gatomon don't lose her ring again, this is so super awesome, the action scene and Kari and Gatomon's solo was exciting! More! Let's see ChaosWarGreymon's secret!