Reviews for Archie and Lilias
Michelle chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
This is absolutely perfect, exactly how I'd have wanted one of my favorite literary couples to meet. You have a marvelous gift. I can't wait to read on! Thanks for making my night.
OurSilentSongs chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
I always find it so sad that Lilias dies. But anyhow, this story has been written quite beautifully. I love how constant the characters are in their personalities, and how well you detail and describe. Wonderful work!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
This is a beautifully done story and I can't imagine it being any better than it is.
JenDreams chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
This story has been great so far! It really captures the feelings from the original book and the film adaptation very well! One thing I saw that could be improved was the language, you did a very good job on using appropriate language for the time, but every so often a modern word or two is put in, and it just jolts the story a little. A very well written piece though! It had me caught from the beginning, and lost in the story.
la luciole chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
I love Archie/Lilias stories, and you've done a really nice job with this one. I love your characterization of Archie, especially. I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but I'd love to see more of this if you ever feel like coming back to it.
Expecting Rain chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Oh, that was very sad - good job! The story's not finished yet, is it? I can't really see how it will have a happy ending, but I hope it does anyway.
vampiremistress2sexy chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
aww sad chapter but really good hope to see another one soon
Jade Bottle chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
even though you know it's going to happen, you still feel that sadness it your heart went it does. Great chapter and nicely written.
deactivate-account chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
Well, it had to happen and you handled it brilliantly. I like that Susan Sowerby was there too, that was a nice touch.

"She appeared to be sleeping, and such a deep sleep it was. Perhaps that was what she needed, to get better?"

Great line, I wanted to believe that that was true.
Unawokendream chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
'( I dreaded this part...
dragoneyes171986 chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
oh, that was too sad, I could hardly bring myself to read it.

very well done.
Jade Bottle chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
I've loved the secret garden since I was a kid and this story is the perfect prequel. It is very well written and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
vampiremistress2sexy chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
great chapter hope to see more soon
Unawokendream chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
*Sigh* So sweet...and so sad. I almost cried. The words were so simplistic and beautiful. Sorry I took so long to review. But keep up the good work. It's funny how I don't want you to write any further because as you said, we know it's not going to be a happy ending. But there's always hope too as you said. D
Expecting Rain chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
Another good chapter! I like how you put Susan Sowerby into the story. I'm looking forward to reading the next part - you've got quite a few extreme emotions to write! (Colin's birth, then Lilas's death).