Reviews for Marvel High and Deadpool
Laura chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
You are great :D
Seriously!
You have the exact same humor as I do, great job.
Yeah so english isn't quite my most fluent language so I'll just repeatly say how great and funny you are :D
Did I mention that you're great and funny? I did?
Well then my job here is done.
Keep up the good work and stuff
D chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
This is wonderful and I think I love you, awesome fic writer!
KatanaDoshi chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is old. Like forever ago old, but I just found it looking for High School AUs, so oh well. "Bea Arthur" is my favorite Deadpool reference and I love you for making it right off the bat. Thank you.
poppy chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
I love you.

Just... so awesome...
Rurri chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
Lol. "I forgot the old lady I keep on the second floor!" lmfao. I really liked this story, Wade was so awesome! This is like the only slash deadpool fic I could tolarate. You wrote a amazing story.
Glass Canary chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
WARNING: This review may contain insane amounts of Fangirl Squeeing.

"C'mon, my blue Chekhov's Teleporter."

"Are- are those two guys kissing?" asked another spectator, pointing towards Jean-Paul and Bobby, "How gay is this school?"

Wade briefly noted, putting it in a box in his mind right beside the entire room devoted to obscure pop culture references.

And those are just the lines I can remember off the top off my head. You write one of the most in-character Deadpools I have ever seen. I love this fic insanely, from the jokes, to the refernces to the bobby/jean-paul pairing, and even the tiny details like Nate's "Particularly unmemorable eye".

I don't wanna alarm you, but I think you may be God. :D
Billie the fourth sage chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS FIC HASN'T GOT MORE REVIEWS XD

Oh man. Oh man oh man. You know, Deadpool has got to be the fanfiction writer's best friend if it means you can break the fourth wall enough to summarize.

I enjoyed that greatly ;) That was so... well I just kept laughing XD Which I hope was the point, because past that, I just...

kept laughing XD

Of course, loved the references ;)
merc with a mouth chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
i loved your story so much it was so freaking awesome if you do make a sequel i will worship you. i bow down to your superior awesomness
madamreaper chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
i do like this... very random but i like it. i also like the constant references back to the fact that it is indeed a multiple chapter slash fan fic and that you are the author. well writtong, even if it was bizarre
Krad's Girl chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
Hey,

Just finshed your story Marvel High And Deadpool and i LOVED IT!

it was so funny but you also managed to work some serious stuff in as well

couldn't get over the idea of having Captain America as a gym teacher LOL

anyway just wanted to say you rock

Signed

Krad's Girl
Lin16 chapter 14 . 3/9/2008
that was a great read. i love how you write Deadpool

any plans on a sequel?
set chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
so that is how the dark phoenix saga began!
Sexy-gold-fish chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
So far I am loving this. I'm giggling madly! That either means you know how to capture the humor in the cable and deadpool series, or the fact that it is three am in the morning and I had like three sodas is finally taking effect. Either way, hurray! First decent story I find and my first slash fic for the series to boot! And Bob Agent of Hydra is there!
Revan Dante chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
Wow this story is hilarious! "By askani, the cookies!" That line was fantastic!
DMZ chapter 7 . 6/1/2007
Aww, wow! I'm really impressed with this fic so far. I've never been one for AU high school fics, but this one way exceeded my expectations. The characterizations are all adorable (especially young Bob, Agent of Hydra.. hah! brilliant!) and I like the pacing, too. I hope you continue writing this fic!