Reviews for Tension
The Bearer Of Secrets chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Scott Summers is so done with everyone's shit.
endmylifeohmygod chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Well... BOBBY DRAKE! JOHNNY ALLERDYCE! GET OFF EACH OTHER! I HAVE TO FIX BOBBY'S NOSE!

Love the fic... so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
LOL I love what you did with scott at the end!
CloudHop chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Pft! The end totally cracked me up! That was adorable! Unfortunately the couple is sometimes overlooked...oh well, good job! Oh, and Spirit says good job even if she won't say it in person. What a mean alter ego!

-CloudHop and Spirit!
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
very hot, and a little amusing at the end
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I really enjoyed it! I think they're a cute couple!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw...so sweet. The Professor does seem to know everything, doesn't he?

G.S.1307
Nearly Awake chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
i was surprised for a minute to see you writing x-men, but i loved this just as much as she watched. possibly more, since much as i love angst, giggly fluff will always be my first love.
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Not bad. I, for one, enjoyed the blood-filled kiss.
Pyrassion chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This is some awesome shit you got going on here. i hope this isnt a oneshot. Sexual tension, you gotta love it :P

~Pyrassion
ladydelirium chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
*Applauds* That was bloody (pun intended) awsome! Hehe go the sexual tension! I love these two together so much! I'm also using too many exclamtion marks. On a more sane note: Great story, really well written and good characterisations. :D
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
jajaj! i had a blast reading this, sexual tension. i love it. hope this isn't a one shot and i want to see the rating grow as well. :D :D, loves it! keep up the great work!