Reviews for The Pendant
HeatherJS chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I thought this was just great...a nice approach to a show how it could of been different after looking death in the eye. I loved it...the whole giving her his pendant, Dite showing her his confession in the cave, her sending him the little notes (I loved the one signed your adversary lol) her finally going to his temple and making the offering with Eve...sigh...if only it could of played out that way.
Truly enjoyed this story. :)
Mikado X Goddess chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
love it love it love it love it love it love it
xentrya chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is such an amazing story! What i really love about it is the fact that you have managed to concentrate in it the main themes of the shipper's believs: Xena was meant to be with Aresas a goddess, his equal, Eve magically becomes THEIR child not just Xena's, we get to keep Gabby by Xena's side, Aphrodite always helping them , stuff from their past when they were obviously together, in a totally different relationship as the one during the Distroyer, the pendant, the fortress in Macedonia...you're the greatest:)It was a truly outstanding story:)
Megagalvatron12 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awsome story
dancer in the rain chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
amazing story i loved very much
aresgirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
loved it
Crow Skywalker chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Another great fic. Keep up the good work!
AngelAres chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Hey! Should have posted this ages ago, but no time. Luv the story and hope you keep making them. By the Way you should join in on the Shipper Story Train at XoC.

I think you'll be great at it!
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
nice, very well written
k chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
hii!

i love this story!

you are such a good writer!

i can't wait for more story's

i really like the idea with ares and xena in love , write more about that please!

x.