Reviews for You've Been Zapped
Scision chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
ROFL that was amusing XD;; and aw i KNEW it was gonna be each other on their hands 8D 3 3 this makes me warm and fluffy inside, hehe. nicely written, using the zap game heh [:
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was cute and funny!
Narwhaloctopus chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
*shrieks*

I forgot about this game..I first heard of it in grade 6, 3 years ago...but we didn't have to kiss them, just ask them out
sesskagluver09 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
omg this is one iof the best fics that ive read.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Heheh

What a cute game!

I like how Remus knew everyone's secrets and who liked whom. That sounded so Remus-like.

(-:
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
:) cute.. .sorta confusing, but cute.

**Duckies
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh god, I love James. He's so cute in this too. I love it when he helps James or Remus...

“Sirius!” Remus said. “You don’t have to kiss Lily! You didn’t look at your right hand when you looked at your left hand even though you had been Zapped twice!”

James looked relieved. “Oh, thank god. She kissed me, you know that? She said that Remus wrote James Potter on her palm!”

And then when he was like:

Groaning, Remus was about to consider punching James (since he was the one who had Zapped him in the first place) but instead he grabbed Sirius’ hand with a manic laugh and grinned at James in a very evil way. He jerked the pen off of the table and wrote quickly on Sirius’ hand:

Zap! One hour

And on his palm – while James watched with his mouth open – Remus flipped over his hand and shielded what he wrote from both of their views.

Lily Evans

Smiling manically, he gave a very ‘muahahahah’ laugh and clapped James over the shoulder. “Eat your heart out, buddy.” He said, getting out his wand and flashing a purple light over to Sirius’ hand, which hit perfectly. James ran up to Sirius immediately, jerking up his hand and shouting out. It seemed like James got a larger shock than Sirius probably would in an hour’s time.

Walking away to distract himself, he suddenly felt something large and bulky pounce on him from the back.

Squealing like a little girl, Remus tried to flip over to see the person, but he only saw blackness as he hit ground. He heard girls scream, and the heavy person being lifted off of him with plenty of girlish screams of exasperation and fury.

“What do you think you’re doing, pouncing on Remus like that–”

“You prat, James–”

“Oh my god, is Remus all right?”

“What the hell did you do that for?”

“You could have seriously hurt him, what is your problem, Potter–”

Wincing, Remus got up, where he was immediately surrounded by concerned girls.

“Please, please, I’m fine – who was that?”

He looked over their shoulders to see James shouting at all of the furious girls who were scolding him about snippets like:

“The bastard… look what he wrote on Sirius’ hand… we were playing Zap… he’s making Sirius kiss Lily…”

yeah it's a long quote, but it's brilliant! I LOVED it! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nice to see a new oneshot! and... I love L/J stories even if it's only a bit of it!

Poor funky hair kid...

I can't believe PFHK thought that Siri and Rem were together! It's cute though!

I love it all all all! BRILLIANT IDEAS, you never run out of imagination girl!

Love,