Reviews for The Beast of Earth
Emi The Ninja chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
ok...you have started a sequel...but you're not doing anything with it...you uploaded this in...2007!

to much to do in the days and forgets?...i never find energy or courage to write a tmnt fic my self...im to shy and scared that people won't like it

...but at least keep going with the story! i still don't under stand the 'eleven beast of earth'...huh...maybe LEO is the beast of earth...planet earth!

don't stop this story!

TmntEmi
Aroa S. Quadrale chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
oh Wow! I didn't know you started the sequel! Its been awhile though are you still gonna right it? I hope so, I loved the first story, and was very curious about the gap in the end! Please finish the story! 3
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
OMG Please write more for this! I wanna see how it ends!
Fullmetal Angyl chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was really nice. Take a look at the last time I updated my fics. I got no right to complain about you taking long.
Sciencegal chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I'd like to see where this goes. Please continue when you find the time.
bonez1925 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
CON-TI-NUE IT, please!
Tewi chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Oh, a sequel to Fallen! How extremely exciting! And, I already love it!

Glad to see they've all adjusted pretty well, still. No one went off and went crazy. But poor Don! I can't believe that happened to him! That's so sad! I'm gonna go ahead and say I hope he finds some kind of antidote (since he has a cure he has to take already) for it; but I know that probably won't happen (but still being hopeful)!

And whoo-hoo! Leo's recovering ahead of schedule! That's so exciting! I mean, four years is a long to not walk at all! So yay for that!

And Raph's blind because he sees to much? Wow...how weird, the poor guy! But he mentioned moments where he can see-so awesome!

Umm...not much on Mike but do like his description on how leading feels and felt! Classic Mikey...

And eww-w-w-w-w! Licking his toes! That's gotta tickle, haha.

This is superb! Wonderful job! Can't wait for more!
SilentVoice101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Oh PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE!

I JUST GOTTA KNOW WUT HAPPENS NEXT!
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Yay, a new story to go with "The Fallen"! Sweet! Gotta love the Mikey as Leader thingy and what you've done with Don and Raph is sweet too. I don't know if I like poor Leo's horrible mutation, but I do love his personality, so hopefully mutated!Leo will grow on me or something.
Lady Katana4544 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Wow this is most interesting. It has clearly gotten my attention!

Great job on this chapter and update soon!
Okami1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
O_O A sequel to The Fallen... *fangirlish squeel* Yay! And it's looking to be just as good too! _

My heart goes out to those poor guys. Mike being saddled with the responsibility of being leader, Raph having to deal with being blind (though both seem to be handeling it very well), and Don... What have you done to the poor guy? Now he's like LH? *huggles Don and hope I don't make him angry*

At least Leo seems to be doing better. This is definitely going to be an interesting and action-packed story. I can tell. Can't wait for updates! _
Lunar-ninja chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
(bounces up and down excitedly in her seat) Oh boyoboyoboyoboyoboy! (hugs thee) Ame, I LOVE you for posting this. Heck, I loved you before. (winks) Hope the busyness takes a hike! Update when you can, Ame.! D

LN
lost-katana chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wahoo! A sequel!

OMIGOSH! Poor Donny! (jaw drops) I can't believe it. I want to hug the poor guy.

Ah, Shadow's cute.

It's cool to see Mikey as leader. He's doing good!

And yay! Leo's walking! Wow, that must be a relief after four years. The poor guy. I feel so sorry for him too.

And Raph... oh dear. This Beast of the Earth thing? I remember it from The Fallen. It's gonna have a lot to do with him, huh?

Oh man! Please update soon! And good job!