Reviews for Thursday
DennyTribal chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I cried when i read this. It was a really sad story but it was an amazing one!
mokamon chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
How did this make me feel...? D: Very sad D: Poor Genis...loosing Raine like that... He must really understand how Mithos felt now... Sad angst stories like this are nice...once in a while. You seemed to catch me on one of my angst-story modes Yay!
seisei chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I actually liked this, it was very nice. Well written, I should say. Not a thing I would change. And I tend to be picky about alot of things.

Good job.
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
shit. that was really good! well written, and poor poor Genis!

Bucky
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Makes you wonder how Genis would cope on his own. It's a nasty thought that something like that could happen to one of the characters but, especially if they were travelling on their own, then I guess it would be a possibility.

Any reason in particular for Genis not liking Thursdays?
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Excellent story. I once read a theory that Genis would end up the same way as Mithos if anything ever happened to Raine. You proved it with this story, I must say. Excellent.
Nips chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I like what you did... The parallel between Mithos and Genis runs pretty deep, and I didn't realize it until now. After all, Genis expressed multiple times throughout the game that he hated humans for their discrimination. I think that something like this would be enough to push him over the edge. And then, there's the obvious backstory similarities, with saving the world and such.

This really is a good example of what I think fanfiction should be. An extension of the canon story that helps bring out the finer and more subtle points of the original while also adding more to it. But I guess my expectations are kind of high, lol. In any case, I wish there were more fanfics like this one. I look forward to reading your other works.

As to the question of how it made me feel: sad. Pitying for Genis, glad that he knew that it wasn't any of his friends' faults, and a bit sorry for Regal since Genis jabbed him pretty hard with that accusation. And then I got a bit worried for Genis's mind at the end, lol.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I was more intriguied. particularly that last Italic line. Mithros was in the exact same position, and look how he turned out
BlueIrish chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
it made me want to hurt someone. Raine was one of my favorites, but it was good. Shows life must go on in a way.
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Heh, a sad one, but well written, and making a parallel between Mithos and Genis was a good diea.
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aw! I think that would be what Mithos was thinking, too. That's usually the first thing that comes to mind is revenge. Very beautifully written. I think the story flowed just as smoothly without the breaks though. Nice job!

Kat
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
It makes me feel... peppy. I don't know why. Anyway... it was good, yes.
Chiyanaski chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
-sob- How sad!

You did great for your first tales fic! IT made me utterly depressed...-sob-

It was a great story! Keep it up!

MithosxGenis 4EVER!