Reviews for The Dark and Misunderstood
Calypto chapter 1 . 3/10
such an apt title. if u dont want so many people to start reading and then flame and criticize the plot then may be youe summary of the plot should have made some sense or atleast an outline of the plot instead of sounding like a mayan prediction
salsas100 chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
I like your story. It's original and pretty well written regardless of the AN in the middle of the narration.

However your comments... you come off as a self-entitled person. Yes, you are the author and thus should be respected for your work. But you chose to post it on a website where everybody can comment. Yes, there are flamers, but the people you are attacking are not flamers. You don't get to diss people for commenting in a way that hurt your fragile sensibilities because their words weren't in the perfect format you asked for later on.

'too short / don't give me orders (and sorry, but telling you what they'd like to see isn't giving an order)/ ...' ... the f*ck? As you are free to share your fic, we are free to comment however the hell we want.
You don't like being told what to do in your fic? Well we don't like being told what to write in our reviews. The way you explain it, you want us to wax poetic about your work and that's it.
People comment to share their feelings about fictions, be it good or bad, they comment to give you ideas, they criticize to help you grow as an author,...
You want to learn from this writing experience? Accept all the reviews and stop taking everything as an attack on your person.

I generally try not to make negative comments, but this was too much for me.
Still, I repeat it, the story is nice and fun to read.
swagerness chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
You dissed the author that lead me to your story. Really?
I understand that you are the author of the fanfic, and what you decide to do with it is your own volition. That point was clear. I personally would like to think that reviewers give out praise/creative criticism and only such things, but this is not the case. The audience your story appeals is based on your summary and where they found it, and since it follows the lead of a Konoha hate/bashing fic, this is what they expect. Not a hyped filler fest, not a rigid storyline. And most certainly not an author that disses the others that review THAT ARE NOT FLAMERS. This entire chapter could have been posted to your bio where it would actually have meaning, but is here where people wish to read your story to empower themselves with Naruto's triumphs over his enemies. Your nitpicking over the smallest of things in a relatively good review is what detracts readers from reading the beginning even at the end if at all. I want to like this story. I want to like its author. But I can't with you doing this. To think at one point I considered editing your word choice to make the story flow better. I now know I can't because you will call me out during the next chapter for not writing what you want to hear.
Xethesis chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
Good idea to keep it centered around naruto charecters and their world, it's very difficult to make a well written mass crossover (and they usually turn out disorganized or childish)
Xethesis chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Man, a rare and interesting idea written well... how often do you see that?
Newotouto chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
first chapter is not promising for me.
scene where naruto meets kyuubi is very rush. u did'nt think who is kyuubi talking too.
and kyuubi talk to naruto like he know the truth.. he is just a child who gets abuse from the grown up, he can't read a book and there no one want to teach him how to read, and kyuubi just unleash his rage and frustration on a child who did'nt understand anything. c'mon.
The Nameless King chapter 17 . 10/31/2016
I can honestly say that you are among the regretibly few people that actually care about character development in their stories and I would have been soorly disapointed if you had done this story any differently, because you made a crossover on another story that was almost all character development( (in the case of Ventus) I think that is how you spell that) so I have to say you are among the best fanfic authors I have had the pleasure of reading.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
I love the story the characters are developing well and it feels like a living breathing creation, while im not a big fan of the injections of meta into it if thats your style thats your style but id also like to say you might be being a little over sensitive with the reviews. I hope you keep writing and cant wait to see more.
HAhanichipoo chapter 17 . 10/13/2016
I love this story. The depth you provide is incredible. I'm a little disappointed in the training. I think more skills and abilities could have been outlined but overall I have enjoyed your writings.
LiveForeverOrDieTrying chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
In a fandom full of cliches, I must say that this story stands out to me as fascinatingly unique. Good job, and keep up the great work.
Jormungandr1994 chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
Shouldnt this be in the crossover archive scince you are putting in elements from things like kingdom hearts.
Jormungandr1994 chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Hi you do know half of th Kyuubi is in the Shinigami's stomach right? Then there are the gold and silver brothers as well as that monk boy with some on Kurama's chakra. As long as any of those exist the Kyuubi could prpbably reform.
guest chapter 17 . 10/12/2016
Delusional BS
R chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
Your rants are annoying. We do not mead to hear your opinions mid-story. Write them afterwards if you must.

Another thing: building your character and story like others do is not inherently bad. They generally have the right idea. The reason ppl commonly use swords, young grasshopper, is that they are cool, and reliable. A tanto is very a very reliable choice of weapon for a ninja. A spear? That's fucking lame. He is a ninja. Choosing a Kusarigama or bo-staff would be far more Practical and ninja-like. If you are going for strange weapons, a harpoon would have been cooler.

Actual ninja used spear-like weapons with hooks as a way of neutralizing swords at a distance by trapping and pulling them out of an enemy's grip. Unorthodox weapons have value in that their usage is strange, and are thus difficult to counter. I do however applaud the idea for the story.
Battlesny chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
Yay Itachi. I love being right :) not that I would have cared if I was wrong, It just feels nice to guess right.
Loved the Deidara and Sasori segments, Deidara wants to show the world the greatness of his art, no matter what he has to do to make them see it, and Sasori's eternal art is greater than wished for, but at a price he did not want to pay.
Kisame was a little too bloodthirsty even for me and yet somehow Hidan wasn't. like Hidan was written by a crazed comedian and Kisame was written by a homicidal psychopath, yet both written really well.
I always did like Orochimaru, not the pedophile all to happy to sacrifice his pawns to further his goas part but as a person, his segment here really showed some of what I really liked about him.

If I failed to see what you were trying to write here, sorry. I guess that's why I always hated high school english and art, always trying to make me figure out what the author/artist was thinking when they created. gotta stop writing now before this turns into a rant against Ontario school systems.
thanks for all I've read so far, and the 10 chapters I have yet to read. hope you come back someday.