Reviews for The Dark and Misunderstood
Battlesny chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
Yay Itachi. I love being right :) not that I would have cared if I was wrong, It just feels nice to guess right.
Loved the Deidara and Sasori segments, Deidara wants to show the world the greatness of his art, no matter what he has to do to make them see it, and Sasori's eternal art is greater than wished for, but at a price he did not want to pay.
Kisame was a little too bloodthirsty even for me and yet somehow Hidan wasn't. like Hidan was written by a crazed comedian and Kisame was written by a homicidal psychopath, yet both written really well.
I always did like Orochimaru, not the pedophile all to happy to sacrifice his pawns to further his goas part but as a person, his segment here really showed some of what I really liked about him.

If I failed to see what you were trying to write here, sorry. I guess that's why I always hated high school english and art, always trying to make me figure out what the author/artist was thinking when they created. gotta stop writing now before this turns into a rant against Ontario school systems.
thanks for all I've read so far, and the 10 chapters I have yet to read. hope you come back someday.
Battlesny chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
is Hinata using Kenshin's reverse-blade sword?

yeah, I kinda figured you were ok with same-sex stuff when you said the reason for no yaoi was just cause you aren't good at writing it, no need to rant about it :)

Itachi? just thought I'd make a guess at who Shih is. and now the thought that Akatsuki Itachi is a Nobody is making me wonder, is the Aburame clan made from Nobodies?
Battlesny chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
is someone going to be summoning Unversed as well? my top guess on who would be Sasuke (the last of the clan who have more emotion than they can control, and he definitely has a lot of negative thoughts and emotions), he just needs a little push to awaken the ability like Hinata did.
Battlesny chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
of course darkness isn't all bad, it hides and protects. and light isn't all good, it burns and destroys. i'm sure there was more about both of them but I'm too lazy to remember it all.
sephchipmunk chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
QUITTER
narutohinata4life chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
this is amazing vocabulary I don't have this good speaking I am very impressed
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Just a friendly suggestion. SHUT UP

Talk talk talk. I don't care what you have to say. Get on with the story.

Your authors notes are exceedingly irritating. and stop being such a pest. No one is telling you WHAT TO DO. Yes, I just told you not to be a pest. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I AM ORDERING YOU AROUND.

Get it in your head, this is how people make suggestions. Are you seriously angry that they didn't put in "Well, I recommend" or "I highly suggest" before giving you their ideas?

and asking for reviews other then cool.. Guess what, no one whats to review because you are disrespectful. Someone suggests something to you, you rant on about it pass everyone reading off even If they haven't even reviewed once.

Lastly, I'm truly glad you quit writing and abandoned the story. I don't know how much longer I could've taken your annoying authors rants that take up have the damn chapter.

Yes, I could've skipped them... If I didn't have to press space 50 times to get to the start of the next chapter!.

Yes, I DON'T have to read your fanfiction. Thanks for the reminder. Goodbye
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Dude, I HATE to rain on your parade, but i have found one song with the same title. Same lyrics, no, title, YES! I would get this copyrighted ASA NOW!
X Reader chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Didn't see that one coming... Really ITACHI!

Fav character in the narutoverse. So strong yet so vulnerable. Self sacrificing for those who hate him. His brother hates him, his family was massacred by him. Yay Ita
Deflow chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
I will join in. I agree with you. But anyway when are you going to post a new chapter?
spartan 140 chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
those silly namesakes of mine warring with Aizen, the incidents in the Digital World, Voldemort's new war, the Elric's tampering with the gate, Sauron's second war, the opening of the Hell gates on Mars,

LOL! Fangasm
Bleach,Digimon(?),Harry potter,fullmetal Alchemist, LOTR! And DOOM! God I love that game
Anyway your doing an awesome job,keep up the good work,can I make a request, put in Roxas in a brief cameo (half a chapter...more or less)appearance
Thanks U rock!
icecatfire chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
is it weird that i DON'T know WHAT to think of this YET i am curious and want to read more? your an interesting writer. :)
A fan chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Yo, it's been a year since your last update... How long is 'temporary' for you ? JK ;)
But seriously, is everything all right ? Will you continue this ? Your story is so great, it'd be a shame to leave it at that, after all the pent up pressure of the chunin exams, Shadow's unknown plans, the (3?) different invasions, Hinata's revenge against the Hyuga and the salvation of the Branch family... Please think of updating this ! Thanks
Forever-A-Guest chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
Your story is amazing, the plot is one of the thickest I've seen and I'm utterly unable to predict what will happen next... That is, if there is a 'next' ! Do you intend to continue this story ?
Sometimes you tend to write *you're* as a possessive. So when writing, you should read your phrases in 'full form' so every time you see *you're* read it as *you are* it's a childish trick I know but it help when you aren't sure about your grammar...
Besides that, there isn't any flaws. You have a good flow in your writing, the story have a deepness not usually found in fanfictions and the characters aren't too OOC.
Thanks for writing. Please update sometimes soon.
mana chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Naruto and Hinata seem to be moving to fast emotionally, especially for the emotional stages that they are in i think that you need to slow down the romance subplot.

also i had a wierd vision of Hinata calling forth unlimited blade works when naruto messes with her soul. maybe you could add in some soul based power from another series that would work with her tyjutsu style.