Reviews for When I Think Of You
Yeah. Never him!
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
amazing
Athla chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I only found this ship tonight and am horrified to find roughly three in the entire fandom. "cries"

hope to see more one day.
veritas31 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i enjoyed the story and really liked the fact you used tal as a main else seems stuck in a janeway,torres or seven write some more but longer this time lol :)
onoudint chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I don't generally read f/f pairings regardless of who its about, but I was intrigued by this cause I hadn't seen a Celes/Seven fic before. Wouldn't be my choice for a pairing but I like this story (I like D7). You made it believable. And I kind of liked the 2nd person POV - makes you feel like part of the story.
Atra Ventus chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I love this fic.

Celes/Seven is an amazing pairing, but I can't find any others. :(

Hell, I can't even find Celes/F fic. :(
purrpickle chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Yes, this is good. I really like the way you structured the story, the flow of it...

What's really kind of interesting is that I just started to write a Tal/Seven femslash story today, and went on to see if anyone else had any femslash stories with her... Well, good to see that other people had written it! Yay!

Keep up the good work! _

-purrpickle
jollypantsxcore chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This was incredible. I loved it!

Especially the POV.

It's too bad though that yours is the only CelesSeven fic I've seen.

I hope you write stories more like these!

...And longer, perhaps? :D
Biggest-Baddest-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
1st person, 2nd person, 3rd person... everyone will have some feeling to bring into the arguement no matter what style is chosen.

As for Celes fic... I've come across a few stories in the past few years, some of them decently written, some of them not so decently written.

Wish I'd remember the titles and urls, or even the authors, but I recall finding some of them from following links on Passion and Perfection, Perfect Misfits and places like that.

Still, didn't find a lot of them... at least, when compared to B/7, J/7, B/J...

Getting back to this story, hats off... another good piece of work.
NeoTroi79 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Awn I love it! Will it continue?

BTW a Celes/F pairing sounds really interesting...maybe i'll follow up on that.
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Yes, yes, a thousand times, YES! Gleefully would I step in for either one of these women. And who's DaBlackRose, who doesn't recall Celes? Oh, I favor the Bajorans, so perhaps that's why I remember her. Still, this was a nice story, and very well-written. A little out of character for you, but you *do* sort of admit that in your opening note.
T'Vau chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
She was in Good Shepherd and made a brief appearance in The Haunting of Deck Twelve during season 6.

I guess I chose second person because I meant the story to be short, and I feel that second person makes it much easier to illustrate the characters emotional responses as well as forge more of an intimate connection using fewer, more poignant, words.

*cough*

All bullshit aside, second person is really easy to write.

Anyways, thank you for reviewing.
DaBlackRose chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I have never heard of Celes. and I know i've finished all the seasons. maybe it was one of the few i've missed.

I would recommend making your fics longer to evoke more of an emotional response, people may read them more.

Also, why did you choose to put this in second person? Interesting choice, but I can't say i'm satisfied with it. It doesn't draw the reader in. Sometimes evoking an indignant response. Try writing thrid person or first and see how your stories are taken then.