Reviews for O Mine Enemy
Dobby o.o chapter 21 . 8/16
pls continuweee o.o
scarlettmeadows chapter 21 . 8/6
I don't know if you're planning on continuing this, but you should know, so far it's brilliant :) Thank you for posting these chapters. I'm following, in case you ever update :) Hope you're well. Best of luck in your endeavours.
Nirehtyls chapter 1 . 7/24
Oh I love this! No sugar-sweet interactions, but accurate and to-the-point. I love Snape in this. And Harry deserves his respect, if Snape would only open his eyes.
Castlerocks chapter 21 . 4/17
Please Continue!
Snape'sdoelily chapter 21 . 4/9
I am writing this review in hopes that you still at least check your email.. Please, if you can, update this story. It is one of the best stories I have ever read, and it would make my year if you would update...I hope you are okay, and will come back soon.
BST29 chapter 21 . 4/2
You maintained the distance between these two characters brilliantly - the distance and the connection. I wish you would finish, even all these years later! This story belongs in the 'accomplishments' pile!
NekoTaku24433 chapter 21 . 1/20
What a cliff-hanger! Amazing story though, especially the slow burning mentor relationship forming. Even if its been almost eight (holy crap! eight!) years since you've updated, I'm going to cross my fingers.
memelovescaps chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
It is a great pity you didn't keep writing this. It's October 2015 and I don't have any hopes that you'll get back to it, but when a fanfiction is as good as this one, I feel I have to thank the author even if there's a huge possibility the author isn't even visiting this website anymore.

What can I say? It's almost 4am, I started reading this about 7pm this afternoon and have finished now, only stopping to dinner. That may tell you how engaged I was in this story, for various reasons. The abuse was handled with care, as every story with abuse should, the prophecies, Harry's dreams and visions, how despite everything he finds comfort in Snape's arms after the nightmares... and particularly, Snape and Harry's hatred evolving into something they don't even know what it is yet. It is so beautifully written, and so realistic as well, that I feel this could very well be part of Rowling's canon instead of a fanfiction. Never in the course of 21 chapters I have thought that any of the characters is OoC, paying particular attention to Harry or Severus (who I know firsthand is very difficult to put in a love or mentor fanfiction and still keep out of OoC).

So, I don't want to keep going further because I don't have much hopes you will actually read this. Just wanted to say that this was one of the best fics I've ever read (and I've read many over the course of 10 years, I assure you), and that I truly regret having read it in just one day because now I know that there will be no more chapters to come. And last but not least, even though it's not finished, thank you for writing this gem.

Wherever you are, I hope you're well and keep on writing!
FalleratFreddys chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This sounds awfully like the story, "Walking the Line."
poetrywoman chapter 21 . 10/4/2015
This is really interesting are you planning to finish it?
bodo71 chapter 21 . 9/12/2015
Fantastic! I love your story, please, please update!
SnuffleLove chapter 21 . 9/4/2015
Ahhhh! Please finish this story! It's so good!:)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
Will this ever be finished? It is very good!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/28/2015
This is really awesome! I love the slow progression of harry and snape's feelings for one another (from hate to... Er... Sorta not hate lol)
Really though, it's realistic and well written. I'm enjoying it a lot. Well done!
woodyt chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
Please tell me you are going to continue this story it is very rare to come across a good 1 let alone a gem like this.
1,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »