Reviews for O Mine Enemy
Anna chapter 13 . 5/9
So... Apparently the only thing Snape objected to was the physical abuse of Harry...? He seems to have taken over the responsibility for verbally abusing him and working him to the did he complain about the Dursleys doing that when he was going to do the same thing?
scgaraycochea chapter 21 . 4/16
Hi, wow! i need to know how this continue, please!
Is a great story, I'm really enjoying it. It's a shame you stop writing, I hope you decide to continue writing it.
You are wonderfull as a writer.
Thanks for this incredible fantic.
My regards.
I-OfTheHawk chapter 21 . 2/8
Noooo! Cliffhangers! I love your story so much! I like how you show Harry and Snape's relationship, and it's not like they were "buddy buddy" after only a couple chapters. I think the plot flows really well and I can't wait to see what happens next! :D Happy Writing!
sandstone24 chapter 21 . 2/2
This is really good. It is really in character for Harry and Snape in such a scenario. Really original! I hope you finish. This is my favorite Harry potter Fan fiction.
Please...Please finish... This is t best harry potter fic iv'e ever read. You put characters in character
Guest chapter 21 . 12/18/2016
Wonderful story
Yorushike chapter 21 . 12/8/2016
Hi,
beautiful 's very balanced and the characters very realistic and close to the original. Snape isn't suddenly nice, Harry isn't suddenly a genius and Albus didn't turn into an evil demon (at least one of these things happen in most stories featuring Harry/Snape frindships ...)
I would love to see a continuation!
Greetings Yorushike
Coughey chapter 21 . 11/26/2016
You probably don't read these reviews anymore, if I may judge upon my own ended writing period (which leaves me almost certain (and sad) you won't continue), but after such a masterpiece, I feel almost obliged to leave here a note of many, many, many thanks. What you've created is so perfect in every aspect, I... I just can't express how I admire you! I hope you are not nowadays drowning your talent in some meaningless work, but doing something you love; this hope lets me acknowledge your desire to never finish O Mine Enemy and to just live with its memory in heart. Thank you.
Cinthya chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
I need your update, please... It was amazing, really amazing
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 21 . 10/25/2016
This is wonderful. You really captured their attitudes perfectly. Harry is most definitely a teenager.
Anna chapter 21 . 10/24/2016
Always a pleasure to read! Love it! Wish there was more though...
Guest chapter 21 . 10/13/2016
This story is amazing. I hope that you have seen all these comments and realize that even 8.5 years later... people still read this story and wish they could see more. you should feel proud of yourself!

also, if you ever did decide to post more we'd be infinitely grateful. cause i know i for one come and re-read this every few years.

also, there is a story similar to this called walking the line. someone else pointed it out on your comments later. just wanted everyone to note that this story stopped updating in 2008 and walking the line didnt start until 2009. so, i hardly think this story is the copycat lol.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 21 . 9/5/2016
I absolutely loved it! The way you write Snape is so... real! Please do update.
Dobby o.o chapter 21 . 8/16/2016
pls continuweee o.o
scarlettmeadows chapter 21 . 8/6/2016
I don't know if you're planning on continuing this, but you should know, so far it's brilliant :) Thank you for posting these chapters. I'm following, in case you ever update :) Hope you're well. Best of luck in your endeavours.
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »