Reviews for O Mine Enemy
Abandoned for 10 years, this story cries out in pain for rescue. Please finish it, it isn't too late. The howls of abandonment are disturbing.
BlueMoon007 chapter 21 . 8/6
Hello, author... are you still alive?
This is a really great story and there are a lot of us who want to know what happens. Please come back and finish.
So I guess this will never be continued? Shame since it's really interesting and I would love to continue reading updates.
excellent story
Mary777777 chapter 13 . 3/16
I really hope you make Snape into a person worthy of respect instead of Harry just giving in to his demands for respect despite the fact that he doesn't deserve it. A person who is abusive towards children certainly doesn't deserve respect regardless of his other actions. Right now, Snape is barely better than Vernon. He uses Harry for slave labor day in and day out (even in the midde of the night, depriving him of sleep) and verbally abuses him despite being aware of Harry's abusive home life; about the only difference is that Harry doesn't get smacked around and he gets to eat regularly. Snape manhandled Harry by wrenching him around by his arm, just like Vernon.

This is a man who so unapoligetically abused an innocent child so badly that despite living in a world with demontors, werewolves, Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange, and an uncle who threw him out a window, Snape is the thing he fears the most in the world. What is the use of spying t 'redeem' himself if he commits the heinous sin of child abuse daily?

Until he shows remorse for his past abuse of children and works to fix the extensive damage he has caused on an entire generation of children, he is not at all worthy of respect.
Goodjoss chapter 1 . 3/15
Interesting start
Hannah chapter 21 . 2/13
Hello, this story is amazing! I haven't stopped reading it since I discovered it and I love how you portray all the characters and their relationships. Also, your writing is really enjoyable to read. I know it has been along time since you updated, but I hope you finish it as I'm really looking forward to seeing how it ends, plus you left it on a cliff-hanger!
I hope you find the time to finish this, as it is truly brilliant
Hannah
Imperfect-BlackAngel chapter 21 . 1/21
Beautiful story.. absolutely loved it. Great job, please continue.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/30/2017
This story is SOOOOOO good! Please pick it up again!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2017
Harry should refuse to give them information if they insist on keeping him in the dark. It's a two way street, and considering their track record he clearly can't rely on the adults to sort it all out.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2017
Well, seeing as the house belongs to Harry, he is, in fact, in charge.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2017
Hmpf. Wonder when he plans to tell him that Sirius left everything to him. Hehe can't exclude him from meetings then
Lilyheart House chapter 21 . 11/28/2017
Please continue! This is an awesome story, and it's just on it's tipping point!
we-built-the-shadows-here chapter 21 . 10/29/2017
Man. I desperately wish this were finished! Or that there were more! Damn!
Holly chapter 21 . 10/27/2017
Oh god please don't let this be discontinued
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »