Reviews for Alone I Suffer
D chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
That's a good starting, although, mind filling up a bit more details about the settings, backgroud, landscape and everythin so we can really picture your story's world without it being too blury :)
I've went through dozen of summaries mindlesssly but yours really caught my attention. Congrats :p
TheKaiSenpai chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
You need some organization work. Use bolds, lines, and italics. Please. Also, get yourself a beta reader. This is a great idea, but the writing would be much better if you had someone going over your work.
anonymous chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Year a ticking bye, you need to hurry.
Starfire99 chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
That "preview" was put out over THREE YEARS AGO! When is a new chapter finally going to be posted?
Haze124 chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
This isnt gonna turn into some loli bullshit right?
narutohinata4life chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
8D Is naruto going to have a daughter that would be awesome I always thought of him as a good father
narutohinata4life chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
I like the badass naruto but it was sad when he left
narutohinata4life chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I like tsunade as his mom figure I like it a lot she is a good mother to me if you would guess
narutohinata4life chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
:''( I HATE SAKURA THIS WAS SAD AND I CRIED FOR NARUTO NOT HER
narutohinata4life chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
well damn if it was possible you made me hate sakura even more I never liked sasuke but I am a little if he doesn't change in the shippuden thien I will forever hate him
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
ANKO
Sora-dono chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
We'll looks like another great story in the works destroyed by the authors lack of motivation to keep with it:(
Desperate chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
Please update!
HurricaneShippu chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
It's funny how you mention hating authors who don't update for over a year without prior warning or justification... awkward... You've updated your profile recently, yet no story update. I like the story but, over 3 years... Wow. I'd like to think that you will start writing again, but that's pretty much devoid of any realistic expectations. You probably can't even remember anything you were planning, or have no motivation, oh well. Yet another authors abandoned work on this site.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/24/2014