Reviews for Alone I Suffer
pr0dz chapter 2 . 5/28
Naruto has his right. What kind of slut tries to confront and apologize sincerely when she already dealt the crime?
He still protects her what kind of weak ass naruto is this?
Why would he forgive sakura she made her choice and went behind her back like a snake. Also I'm a narusaku fan always its just this is unforgivable even for a human and I know this is fanfic but still also he saw them fucking excuse my language but no third chances would you have done if your the love of your life gone beind your back and doing it to your best friend me i would snap. kurenia and naruto sounds good.
I feel bad for naruto he must be gone and good story.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 14 . 3/6
Please for the love of everything that is good In the world, please update I need to know what's gonna happens to Hime-chan! I shall hold hope!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 9 . 3/6
Nice chapter I hope Naruto and Hime-chan can be a family!
D chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
That's a good starting, although, mind filling up a bit more details about the settings, backgroud, landscape and everythin so we can really picture your story's world without it being too blury :)
I've went through dozen of summaries mindlesssly but yours really caught my attention. Congrats :p
TheKaiSenpai chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
You need some organization work. Use bolds, lines, and italics. Please. Also, get yourself a beta reader. This is a great idea, but the writing would be much better if you had someone going over your work.
anonymous chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Year a ticking bye, you need to hurry.
Starfire99 chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
That "preview" was put out over THREE YEARS AGO! When is a new chapter finally going to be posted?
Haze124 chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
This isnt gonna turn into some loli bullshit right?
narutohinata4life chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
8D Is naruto going to have a daughter that would be awesome I always thought of him as a good father
narutohinata4life chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
I like the badass naruto but it was sad when he left
narutohinata4life chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I like tsunade as his mom figure I like it a lot she is a good mother to me if you would guess
narutohinata4life chapter 2 . 4/12/2014