Reviews for Alone I Suffer
ThePhenoix11 chapter 14 . 11/8
No offense. But the super edge lord Naruto is kinda grating while in small bits it can be ok but eopleloath sasuke for a reason.. It's mostly because he's an overpowered emo twat which you turned Naruto into... Aside from that the pairing makes little sense with the cannon child having been born its a rather unneeded complication.
Jaylo998866 chapter 1 . 8/2
The fact that he said 'konoha spirals' instead of 'uzumaki spirals' annoys me far more than it a fab story though.
Viperino chapter 1 . 5/11
Are you going to update?
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 3/6
It one those fanfiction... not my cup of tea.
monsterkillers124 chapter 14 . 2/5
update this story soon
Oblivion196 chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
Please please please continue this story it's great.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I'm not going to lie I like this story and I got to chapter 8 but you have kyuubi way too much power the be doesn't have the power to force naruto into his mindscape and kyuubi doesn't act like that at all you made naruto feel more like a god than a ninja
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
The story is written very well but Naruto's changes are somewhat irritating. His formality and lack of care for his friends is uncalled for. He is punishing everyone for the mistakes of one person.
Sman66 chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
i hope you can continue this story
guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
Talk about inconsistency. First you say Sasuke truly loves her, next chapter he doesn't. Kill yourself.
guest chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
Why the fuck would Sakura suddenly want Naruto? GTFO.
hotxhotguy chapter 14 . 1/15/2016
gottamit. Update!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Damn you and your mastery of 'feels no jutsu'
menonlyme chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
are u giving up on the story ?
pr0dz chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Naruto has his right. What kind of slut tries to confront and apologize sincerely when she already dealt the crime?