Reviews for Something Different
Kurosu chapter 4 . 9/26/2002
AAAAAAAARGGH! *sigh hopelessly* darn, so Haru-chan & Mutsu-chan didn't hook up... oh well, but it was nice to hope! .
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 4 . 8/3/2002
Ah... so finally after all this time, we have closure to the whole story. Still I would have liked to have seen more with Haruto and that weird woman, Jezebella. It would have given a little more closure. Still I liked the way that joke was played on him, just like old times, eh? Well keep up the good work. I hope we see more from you in the future!
Yuzuki chapter 3 . 4/10/2002
Love the fic so far...but one problem...I don't CARE what you're gonna do next (Cause i know I'm gonna love it anyways..-)...But I'm begging to you to PLEASE have this fic a Asahina/Kazumi...ONEGAI!
Touma No Miko chapter 3 . 4/4/2002
YAY! New chapter! This is such a great story, I hope you keep it up and write more soon. And do I sense some KazumiMutsuki stuff? I hope so! XD
Miyuki Kawaiinoda chapter 3 . 3/28/2002
o_0 wow! This is fuuny, but that's not all is it? Tell me that's not all! YOU HAVE GOT TO FINISH IT! GOOD JOB!( yep I'm still loud, !) *-*
Miyuki Kawaiinoda chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
YOU WATCHED HOLY MATRIMONY DIDN'T YOU! this should be funny, no major mistakes to distract you from the story good job, NOW ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! (I'm still loud)
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 3 . 3/10/2002
interesting, sure are a lot of people on this date. it seemed a little conjested at the end, but still a good story so far.
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 2 . 3/10/2002
very nice chapter, I see you've finally started updating! I look forward to seeing who wins the bet. I am also enjoying the Asahina-san and Haruto-kun scenes. I can only wonder if things will continue between them, or if they'll let it fade, which would be a shame as you've really made a connection between the two of them. Also, I can't wait to see what Kuzumi does to win the bet.
Lana chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
poor,poor, poor Haruto! Great story-waiting on follow up!
Segev chapter 2 . 2/10/2002
Cute story. One problem: Haruto should not have been upset about leaving the school for a private one. Remember, he's always trying to resign and transfer. But, other than that, 'twas well-written. Haruto's family is just wierd enough to accept that he had a secret girlfriend all along and let him date her rather than Jezebel. Maybe a little more character developement of Jez in later chapters...plus thou couldst have her plot to get Haruto back if thou wishest to write a lot more. :)
Neko no ko chapter 2 . 2/1/2002
OMG! PLEASE FINISH! This is a really adorable story! ME LIKE ME LIKE!

~Neko no ko
Sining chapter 2 . 2/1/2002
finally, a new part on this story. Should be interesting, I hope this ends up haruto-asahina because there seem to be so few fics like that.
Christine chapter 2 . 1/30/2002
Oooh! I really wanna know what happens next. Personally I think Mutsuki would rather...well...marry the chairman than be with Haruto, but all in all they're a cute couple ;)
Becca Stareyes chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Ha ha ha! I can just see the expression on Haruto's face!
Lady Khushrenadah chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
I hope you finished this soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!