Reviews for The Prophesy of the Hunt
DesignersX chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
For more information visit here /withthiskisssupermanandwonde rwomanarefinallyanitem/
mary chapter 16 . 2/7/2003
although i prefer our heroes in the modern day setting, i enjoyed your story. i'm also a big fan of wonder woman. i was reluctant to start reading when i saw that it was 16 chapters. it wasn't until i saw wonder woman's name that i made my decision. it showed that these super heroines (sp?) could overcome their lack of super powers and gadgets to save the day. there was no vulgar language or sexual overtones. good story, keep writing.
Jimaine too lazy to sign in chapter 7 . 1/24/2002
THe first thing I have to say is that, although I'm enjoying this, it's written very blandly. She did this or he did that, she felt, she ran, and I know I'm probably not making much sense, but that's how I see this. I must say, seeing Supergirl at a total loos doesn't surprise me. She's relied on her powers too long; obviously never had a villain remove her superpowers. The reasons for the other two adapting better have been pointed out, so I won't go into them, but I think it was brillient (it's not spell right. sue me!) to have the must 'powers' be the weakest in this situation. And, being an X-Men fanatic myself, I loved the reference to Storm. Storm and WW are really a lot alike, as Storm could best all her teammates before she ever got her powers, and LEAD the X-Men for years without them! Likewise, Rogue is as helpless as Supergirl without her powers. This is really good, and I can't wait to finish reading it! I also apologize for babbling about the X-Men. Keep it up!
WW1886 chapter 16 . 12/28/2001
Great story! Can't wait until you start a new one. Good luck with your monthly series! -)
Louie Pastiche chapter 16 . 12/28/2001
A long and winding road, indeed. Initially, I thought this should have been published in the "DC ELSEWORLDS" section (considering how Barbara Gordon was still a fully-ambulatory Congresswoman). But, then it hit me; you had set this in the retcon Silver Age, albeit B.C. (Before Crisis)! Very imaginative! Good luck on all your subsequent endeavors. And, thanks again for a great story arc.
TesubCalle chapter 16 . 12/27/2001
Heckuva story, Grady! (Don't we *all* know what it's like when a story takes on a life of it's own and demands expansion!)

How sad we are to have reached the end of it, but you've done a magnificent job.

You got yourself a fan!
Louie Pastiche chapter 15 . 12/15/2001
Way to go!
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Keep it coming, Grady! It just keeps getting better. Simply can't wait till next weeks' installment...and do say that at the conclusion of the tale you will not abandon our superheroes and never write of them again. You handle them so well, I am truly enjoying everything I'm reading here.
Superfan chapter 14 . 12/4/2001
Excellent explanation for what has gone before! I must, however, take slight exception with Phranyx 1's analysis of Hawkgirl. Even if the Blessed Land nullified her mechanical Thanagarian wings, she could still borrow a pair from her Golden Age counterpart. The latter's flying ability is derived from the anti-gravity properties of Nth metal, which I'm sure would NOT be canceled out by the Blessed Land.
Superfan chapter 13 . 12/4/2001
To paraphrase a certain whip-cracking archeologist; "Bugs? Yech! Why did it have to be bugs?"
ww1886 chapter 13 . 11/29/2001
Aw, come on! The suspense is killing me!
Superfan chapter 12 . 11/28/2001
Way cool, dude!
Louie Pastiche chapter 12 . 11/23/2001
It seems like something, or someONE, is determined to keep our three superheroines away from Mt. Circe. Perhaps, the zoomorphing Amazon-hater, herself?
TesubCalle chapter 10 . 11/1/2001
Thank you for this story (thus far)! I'm enjoying it much more than I honestly thought I would.

The pre-Crisis Supergirl has always been my favourite character. Can't express how thrilled I was to find it was Kara and not the post-Crisis version you were using. I find your treatment of the character is excellent. You've written about a side of Kara I have not yet met. For that I am additionally thankful.

It's shaping up to be one super story! Don't stop writing!(Yeah, that was me grinning like an idiot when I saw chapter 10 had been uploaded.)
William Fakespeare chapter 8 . 10/5/2001
Methinks Wonder Woman hath dwelt a little too long in Man's World. She begineth to be as paranoid as the Batman!