Reviews for I Walk This Road
XKenKao12X chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
aw..that's really good :] i actually teared up. im such a cry baby when it comes to AIR. I loove it
Mikoyasha chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I'm not sure you're aware of this yet, but my internet has been down for like, eighty years. If Charter doesn't stop ripping us off, we will no longer have internet for the rest of our lives!

Anyway, that's why reviews have been postponed. I was going to go to my brother's house to use his comp., but he was jipped as well.

Again, anyway, about the story-I don't know much about it at all. I've never seen the anime, and the internet that I'm using (not my own) doesn't have speakers. Gah! So, I can honestly say that I know where you're going with the story (or have gone so far), but I don't know the characteristics and or why, if you know what I mean?

You write really gracefully. Has anyone ever told you that? It was amazing, and it was so cool to read. Not like, happy-happy, if you know what I mean, but when you write, it gives off a sense of spiritual serenity, if that makes any sense. Ha ha.

Once again, good job! It was off the charts!

Miko
cappyandpashy4ever chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This is excellent, even for a ficlet! It's worded so well...I can really imagine this happening in the AIR anime.

I love the ending. It's perfect. Short, sweet, and to the point, yet also true to Yukito's views.

Overall great job. Keep writing, I hope to see Distrust chapter ten up!

-CP
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Mm... Yeah, it was good. Yup. Hurry on with another chap.