Reviews for Million Galleon Smile
Inferius1957 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
A very interesting story so far, I'll add it to my Zombie proof vault and story alerts.

]-)
reamcnulty chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I would like to know the rest!
Demi chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Updte soon, plis :(

I'm dying wit 4 this :(

it's wsome.
Scabbers1957 chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Curses a cliff hanger !

Please update soon..the suspense is going to drive me loopy {:&

I'll add this story to my favs & alerts.

p-pal chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
please update frequently, this has beennmy faorite story for neatly 2yeats but it is spoiled when ichck if its been updatted anf it hasnt been..PLEASE UPDATE FREQEQUENTLY this is vefy good and u shuld be proud.
IRRISSE chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
I really love your story. I hope you update soon.
Ollivander7 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Really good chapter well worth the wait.
Kannilia chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
Very nice! Love it! When will you have the next chapter up?
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
very interesting :)
Eloise-xox chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
hey i love your story :D (y)

I hope you could continue it please do
dominiquevip chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
very well written nice flow and it's a "page tuner"
LangJai chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
Don't leave us wondering! Please update

And yeah.. wish there were more Harry/Luna fans ._.
Zatcher chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
You know this update could not have come at a better time, tomorrow's the first day of school and I've been trying to make the most of this day! Really good chapter, but I hope you won't take as long for the next one, it's getting really good and there's never any feeling that it's rushed, and also you have good description of what Harry is thinking and feeling. Good luck with the next update!
trevor19 chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
I'm liking this, nice work so far. Looking forward to future updates!
Zatcher chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Do you ever just browse the site and find a fanfic that you really like because it's really fun, and it's not so descriptive that it drives you mad, or so full of dialogue it becomes quite dull? And then you see how many reviews it has and think "Well that's just not fair."

Well I think that this is one of those cases. This story deserves way more reviews than this! *sigh* Maybe there's just not enough HarryXLuna fans out there . . . I think they would make such a cute coupling. I always tend to pair up my favorite girl character with my favorite guy character. It would be so awesome to know a girl like Luna. )

Well, very good update, I liked the part where Harry spoke parseltongue to get rid of the snakes, I seriously would never have htought of that . . . P Update again soon please.