Reviews for After He Left
schmexybella chapter 11 . 5/14/2007
you cant leave us like that! its soo not fair! ugh i hate you for leaving us at a cliffy but i love you for all the suspense! ugh!
Jexena chapter 11 . 5/14/2007
Please update soon. these chapters are way to short. I need more please.
until-death-comes chapter 11 . 5/14/2007
-bursts out crying- o the suspense
sounds of music chapter 11 . 5/14/2007
I really like this fanfic so far. It's definitly a different story from most of the other twilight related stories out there and i like it alot. I can't wait to find out what happens next... so don't keep me in suspense too long please.
XOXOSashaXOXO chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
I want to cry, I'm so scaed Alice WON'T find a way..nd oh jeez please post it!
Ceres29 chapter 10 . 5/12/2007
WHAT HAPPENS? update soon, PLEASE, i want to know how they get away! (if they get away)
sounds of music chapter 10 . 5/11/2007
I really really enjoy your writing, there really isn't anything that I would change, and I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Little Red In The Tardis chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
omg omg omg omg omg UPDATE SOON I WON'E BE ABLE TO SLEEP KNOWING BELLA IS ABOUT TO DIE

!
PhirePhly chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
omg, so good! I love this story
animallover0109 chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
OMG! AHH! the suspense is killing me! plez update soon!
oceaneyes85253 chapter 10 . 5/8/2007
AH! omg! continue!
until-death-comes chapter 10 . 5/8/2007
you must write more!PLEASE!
Kiki chapter 10 . 5/8/2007
Oh My GOD! you have to write soon I will hate you if you dont... no I love you write soon.. plezs -Kiki
Manialoll Spins chapter 10 . 5/8/2007
OMC! Suspence... choking... need... next... chapter...

-insert choking noise here-
ladyenterprise chapter 10 . 5/8/2007
Hey, if you don't post within the hour, I will just have to wait then, because I'm taking a shower, then I have to go to bed. So update if you want me to read! (I will probably read it anyways, so this whole review was probably worthless.)
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »