Reviews for The Dagger Series 1: SwitchBlade
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Must you be so torturous in your update break periods?

You've neglected this for too long.

Come on.

-clings to your leg and gives you the ultimate puppy dog look-

I'll give you candy if you update this and 'Reforging Of The Blade' soon.

Lots of candy.

Salysha chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Great writing, as always. The start floored me with the "feminine pleading." Instantly, I thought, 'Jin's not feminine...'.

But, I saw this took off from a slightly different angle. Featured words: took off. Would love to see more. Just too much talent and skill there not to use it for writing, no matter which site you post to.
ashel-13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I hope you update soon! I really want to read the rest of this. I read your Quality of the Sword stories and they are AMAZING! (to the extreme) and I can't wait to read more of this one.
Angieee chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Hi! My name is Angie- what is yours? I seen your name before! In a site called or something. How old are you? I am fifteen! I also have a twin named Lina! Your stories are- wow- um- so descriptive 0.0! You are a good writer. I saw you first in and no one writes like you. And do not worry- I do not discriminate Gays/Lesbians. I know you write about Hwoarang/Jin and Kazuya/Lee stories. I am religious and I know it may be a sin to be a gay/lesbian person in the Bible but it is a even bigger sin to hurt or kill them. It is none of my buissnes if someone is gay or not. It is not nice to make fun of them or pick on them. So do not worry- I am okay with yaoi/yuri pairings. I could recognize your writing anywhere! I read your stories first and no one can write like you- your stories just sends me shivers down my spine- ep- I think you should be a real author! Well, I love TEKKEN! IT IS AN AWSOME GAME! LINA AND I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR ELEVEN YEARS! IT IS AWSOME! I ALSO LOVE LOVE LOVE PRINCE OF PERSIA! EK! Have you heard about that game? It is awsome! Haha! Please write back to me! I want to hear about you too! Please please! No one can write like you can- haha- your stories are... I do not know just wow- hehe- if you wanted Hwoarang and Jin to be together I am sorry- but I think it is going to be Jin and Xiaoyu... hehee. I am sorry... well see you soon!

Love, Angie
INUZUKALOVE4EVER chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
OMFG i can tell im gonna love this fic...I cant wait for Jin and Hwoarang to meet up again, they are a sexy pairing! Plz update soon!
ultimateroses chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Listen, I've only read two paragrahs and I can already tell that your skill exceeds my own. Your choice of words are very very exotic and detailed person. you are a phenominal writer and if I can say all this just by readying hte first couple of lines, then I cant wait to read the rest of the chapter.
Amarant Rose Coral chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
GREAT chapter!:D I'm a huge fan of this serie:D. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter:D. Your really writting exelent. REALLY good job.
Infundibular chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I just wanted to make a minor criticism regarding use of pronouns:

‘The beautiful Chinese American female turned…’ Describing Julia as female just seems a little redundant, but maybe I’m being picky. Anyway…

This is a nice opening, and a different angle on the HwoxJin pairing - it's interesting. Once again your characters are your strength. I love your characters, they're always so well realised. Hwoarang and Jin are no longer together in this fic and that begs the question why. It's obvious Hwoarang hasn't quite moved on, and his choice of Julia as a partner perhaps has something to do with her having a similar temperament to Jin (I'm speculating)? So what's Jin up to? Where is this all going? When will I stop asking vague, speculative, rhetorical questions...? *Fades into the distance*
GoneAWall chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I'm just a little too lazy to sign in!

Anyway, I know that this series is supposed to be about things that may or may NOT have happened during the tournament. I'm not so sure about this one...I can see Hwoarang and Julia together, but I don't understand why Xiaoyou would be upset or whatever. J&H is a lot more believable to me than Julia with Steve-I think it's because you could tell Steve had strong feelings for Hwo. Well, let me quit rambling and give you kudos for a great 1st chapter. Now get a move on with The Blade Series...I'm anxious to see what happens next! :)