Reviews for Ordinary Day
sdhqiu chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I LOVE IT!
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh my freaking god this is hilarious! I laughed more than i should at this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
hahahahaha
Sofia Michelle chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
KF is so evil! But i Love him!
Girltech101 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
HAHAHAHA. that was perfect. Even better that it doesnt have a sappy ending, but a funny one! This would totally be a teen titans episode, like exactly like this. I miss the hilarious little episodes they used to make! All the stories on her about kid flash and jinx are always sappy and romantic. I mean i love them and stuff, but i miss having cute little funny stuff like this! It was like..a breath of fresh air. Haha i dont know what made me say that but. Yeah. Its was perfect. Thats all i have to say. Cute yet funny at the same time! And all the things kid flash embarressed jinx over were so creative! Hahaha. I didnt expect some of them. I love how you included at the end what the pictures look like. When the photo booth part was over, i was actually wondering what they looked like! And i kinda predicted them, but when you included them at the end i was like "YESS. I LOVE THIS AUTHOR SHE KNOWS WHAT I WAS WONDERING! XDD" haha yeah. Over all great one shot. You should make more like these!
Flinxster chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Kid Flash was just too cute in the beginning with the way he talked. ''But buttercup! You forget my vow to never leave your side!'' Haha, just brilliant. I feel for Jinx when he started singing, haha. Poor her. But what a tease he was in the end! Really good one-shot. Love the song choice.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I love the stories that make me smile at the end, and this story was one of those stories. (: It was amazing, and I want to see more from you in the future. :)
Akiko-Chan-232 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Omg...Kid Flash look like an idiot when he was singing happy birthday.
StraightFromCupid chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
this story is great)
marskid chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Plase

make another chap.
passionateartist chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
*sniff* I feel so special! Thanks for dedicating it to me! I told you it was a good idea!

Beans
longhairedhorse chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
HA! I lovE THE ENDING!

gREAT WORK!

Tell your girlfriend happy birthday from all of us here in fanfictions! It was nice of you do dedicate the song to her :)

Great work! Update soon!

Please don't reply to this review, explainations are on my profile thanks, bye!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
The photo booth was funny. Funny images :)
Voo.Doo.Nail.Polish chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Great Story!

You portrayed the characters really well.

Kid flash was so funny

Hope you write some more KF/Jinx