Reviews for A Step Up
Poetgirl925 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I really liked this... it always annoyed me a little that they implied that David tried to recruit Brennan for a cult but never gave details. How funny would THAT episode have been :)
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Haha author's note at the end was funny! And I really like the piece, and the way Booth tries to be a good guy about Sully. Poor Bones really, such a smart woman and such badd relationship luck! Nice piece!
Habita chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I really LOVED it! :-)

Thanks for sharing!
siapom chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Very nicely written! LOL I have to agree. I don't think Brennan is really "recruit" material. :D
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Ha! Brilliant, and we all wondered why Dave-o's little cultish tendancies were never expounded upon. Tempe and the cult is a very funny scenario. Well done!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
what's that mean,

** AS much as it pains me to NOT do a true review...alas, I must remain biased so...

Thank you for your entry into this month's Cullen's Bull-Pen Challenge. Your ff has been read by official (sounds important huh!) April judge: ~BonesDBchippie. Good Luck and hope all your daydreams are filled with B&B "Little Moments"! **

~G :D

[April '07 Judges: BonesDBchippie & Seralis]
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Wonderful! So well done. I thought about doing something like this, but never got around to it. Thanks for sharing.
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
haha loved it!
zelda49 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
So funny! And a great characterization of Booth, too. Nicely done :-)
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
this is a brilliant piece. i had wondered about a) what ever happened to david when he just dissapeared, and b) what booth's comment was about. this was a brilliant illustration of b) which in itself sort of explained a). well done characters and a highly amusing scene, though i'm sorry to say that i don't get the kool-aid reference. very funny though.
BitterKitten chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Hee! So glad that someone picked up on the comment, cause I found the thought incredibly funny as well. Really nice story, looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
MsJDarcy chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Oh my goodness! I swear that just two weeks ago I was trying to come up with a concept for explaining this whole 'cult recruiter' thing! It didn't really work for me but I liked your take on it. Well done.
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
:) The best part of this fic was the author's ending note. Your humorous voice definitely came out to play with this one. Now I'll be unable to shake the imagery of David as a cult member.

Although, I would have liked to see Tempe sit back and observe the cult through her anthropologist eyes. It's not often that one is able to infiltrate such a subset of society. ;)
FauxMaven chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Good one. I liked Booth's enumeration of Brennan's earlier less than stellar choices and I liked your backstory for ‘Dick 341’.
Selin74 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I loved it!

Get help indeed, stay away from Dr Phil! LOL

Wonderful story, and the characters rang very true.