Reviews for Imagine
Jayde chapter 19 . 1/31
I'm crying
huangjj chapter 1 . 1/12
I will join other reviewers in saying this is an impressively well written story. It's also an original premise, and your original characters were interesting and well rounded. Thank you for sharing!
cmtaylor531 chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
This was a pretty cute JH story.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
This was really good
chromeknickers chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
I freakin' love you for this story. It is perfection. All the angst and drama was done just right, giving catharsis to the reader on so many levels. You addressed all the key issues of their relationship (and the OOCness of their characters from mid S7 all throughout S8) and allowed each to grow organically. Your Jackie was perfection but your Hyde. Your Hyde was so spot on. Sometimes I felt like reaching through the screen and throttling the font that housed his name. And yet you make his transformation (or realisation rather) so believable and, like I said before, organic. Everything was organic, fluid, and wonderfully written. Wonderful, wonderful story.
A Adela chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
Perfect.
ShanghaiLily chapter 19 . 6/15/2012
I read this the whole way through without stopping! So great. Really loved how you ended the story. Wish Jackie were a little less pathetic and Hyde less cruel, but I could see how a teenager might not stick up for themselves as much as a grown woman would and how a young guy might lash out without thinking. The backdrop of Lennon's death and music was just perfect. Great job!
MistyMountainHop chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Love how Jackie's proving (yet again) her depth to Hyde. Love that she bought those albums and paid attention to articles about the bands Hyde likes.

"Yeah. He had a scruffy beard like you did." She raised an eyebrow. "Speaking of facial hair, you need to get rid of that moustache, Steven. It makes you look old and creepy. And you're not."

He snickered. "I'm not?"

She smiled and elbowed him lightly. "No. You're a jerk, sure, but not old or creepy."

Terrific exchange. Adorable.

To her surprise, he took her hand. She tried to meet his eyes, but he looked away. So, with a sigh, she leaned closer and put her head on his shoulder.

Maybe it wasn't a mistake, after all.

This is lovely.

Jackie's trying to reach Hyde - just as she was trying to connect to him through his music back when they were together. And it's clear that Hyde wants to be reached.
TessHardingfan chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
Great story!Why oh why did the writers on the show have to screw up such a great couple? I will never forgive them for that or the horrible Jackie/Fez crap they forced on us at the end!
E.A. Cooper chapter 19 . 3/26/2011
I normally don't take the time to review, but this story and you both deserve it.

I've read a lot of fanfiction. Hell, I"ve probably read more fanfiction than novels, and that's saying something. This story beats them all.

It is absolutely perfect.

The characterization is spot-on, better than I've seen in any fandom ever before. You used all of the things I learned from AP-level English class, and I admire that: the cicrle hook, linking the beginning to the end, the appeals to logic, emotion, and ethics, all of which seemed to pour from the story with ease, the diction, stunning and elgant, yet still direct and simple, the periodic sentences, enforcing the ideas softly, but furmly, and mostly, the imagery, letting me feel like I'm there with them, something I don't often come across.

It was an incredible story; I'm happy to have stayed up until 2:30 AM to finish it.
Winter Ink chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
O_O LOVELY, BRILLANT STORY. My god, I like laughed and cried and cheered along the ride. Wanted to stick my foot up Steven's ass many times. Wanted to hug his troubles away too. Very happy Jackie has taken on that task. Now reading this has somewhat gotten rid of the bitter taste of watching the 8th season of the show. Thank you :D And really...The emotion you drew out was amazing. My heart clenched at certain parts. My tears really came out in the previous chapter where Hyde is saying how he could possibly love Jackie if he hurt her so many times. So happy that they got together. LOVED THE WHOLE THING TO BITS 3 Thank you for taking the time to write this tale.
Metalmark chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
Gah - this is by far my favorite so far! Absolutely brilliant! It was like a roller coaster of emotions for Jackie and Hyde. I more than just a few times wanted to beat Hyde to a bloody pulp for his harshness and coldness towards Jackie. Her patience, preservence, and determination were amazing in this story - she didn't give up and I respected her for that. Even more you gave her more than just the sterotypical personality of her - she was more deep than just materialistic as depicted normally. I enjoyed that side of her.

Every chapter took me off guard. One moment I thought things were fine and then - bam! - things between them were back at square one. It was frustrating yes, but very realistic. Their struggles and doubts with their relationship were deep and nicely depicted.

I enjoyed the conversations between Hyde and the other characters too (especially in his quest to realize the definition of "love"). Of course, there really isn't any definition of the word written in stone as he later realized. The conversation between him and Red was hilarous!

**"And some crap is worse than other crap, got it? There's some crap that's just crap, other crap is damn crap."**

Red is so sentimental eh? Lol.

Amazing job once again! I enjoyed reading this story immensely. And the music references were a kick too.

-B.M.
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 19 . 4/4/2009
That was amazing. I'm so sad to see it end because it's one of the stories that I felt could've gone on forever and never became boring because you're so immensely talented. It was edge of your seat the whole ride, wondering if it was going to work out and if so, how. Fabulous job!
JIngram chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
You are absolutely amazing and that was such a great ending to the story.
Zennie21 chapter 19 . 3/14/2009
OMG OMG ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! you are such an incredible writer and this story honestly meant so much to me because I am the biggest zennie/john lennon fan EVER! As for your next story, i would love a continuation of Frames and also The Secret of Katherine and Dream the End...i love them all!