Reviews for Imagine
maluvidalandrade chapter 19 . 10/10
This is one of my favorites fanfics, is so well written, and it get really into the issues of the couple, and it's really cute :3
Congrats 3
Great! so much better than season 8.
PoetDameron chapter 19 . 6/27
Hello! So I saw this fanfic in a rec list on tumblr, and it took my attention the second I saw the title. I love John Lennon too, he is a very important part of my life and has been for years. It was really nic to see this story take that and transform it into a growing up and forgiving journey, I think that's part of what John himself did with his music for himself. And as for the story, I loved it. Even when I wanted to bitch slap the shit out of Hyde sometimes, it's an incredible well done story and I loved it. Also, Willow was a nice adition because I feel like Jackie needed someone, has needed someone for a while. Donna can be an ass of a friend and she serously needed a friend for all this bullshit that happened to her during the last seasons of the show, especially after what the writers did to her and Hyde. So it was amazing to read your take on this, fix the shit that happened and give them a proper re-start. Thank you so much for this amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I enjoyed reading this story. Each chapter had me wanting to read the next. All of your stories are so great so the bar is set high. This wasn't my favorite of all of them, but very good none the less. Jackie was slightly too needy from time to time and I never got the feeling that Hyde really loved her or had committed to this relationship. I just wish for whatever reason I could've felt that more. Aside from that, great writing as always
GatsbyParty chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I don't LOVE this Hyde, but I'm hoping this trip brings back the old Hyde. Maybe JH can rekindle that old spark and remind him of what he gave up.
107derwent chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
I always come back to this story! Although i've ready lots of good writings, this one is still my favourite! The details of feelings, thoughts and expressions are so accurate that i can feel what they feel. Congrats!
Marina chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Thank you for the story! Its so comforting to imagine how hyde and jackie ended up together in such a beautiful way! And the songs match so perfectly! I've even made a playlist in my pc so i could listen to all the songs sequencially and reimagine the story! Really great! Please, dont stop writing!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
incredible story
la muneka chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
I loved this story for so many things it will be difficult to list all. First of all, you are just an amazing writer. Your methaphores always feel like they are precisely drawn, never too heavy or absent, or comical (unless intended!). At times I felt like I was watching a beautifully done painting, shades of words and lines all dissolving in masterfull colors of a finished scene. It's a real talent and a real skill. Secondly, I love beatles, george and john most, so this story had me hooked also because of the backdrop. I heard Lennon's music in my mind when reading, which was adding to the total synesthesis of experience. I especially LOVE the way you used How & Real Love songs. Perfect. And another thing (on my top of iceberg list) - loved Jackie loving Steven. Maybe she could have not comeback again for him this last time, but it was still in character. But most of all loved your Hyde. I have never seen, in the show or in other stories, him wrestling so painfully with what is real love, and finally having to shut down his mind and really let himself feel. This was beyond perfect. I hope you still read reviews from here sometimes, cause you deserve tonnes of praise. I loved it.
Jayde chapter 19 . 1/31/2014
I'm crying
appalove chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I will join other reviewers in saying this is an impressively well written story. It's also an original premise, and your original characters were interesting and well rounded. Thank you for sharing!
cmtaylor531 chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
This was a pretty cute JH story.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
This was really good
chromeknickers chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
I freakin' love you for this story. It is perfection. All the angst and drama was done just right, giving catharsis to the reader on so many levels. You addressed all the key issues of their relationship (and the OOCness of their characters from mid S7 all throughout S8) and allowed each to grow organically. Your Jackie was perfection but your Hyde. Your Hyde was so spot on. Sometimes I felt like reaching through the screen and throttling the font that housed his name. And yet you make his transformation (or realisation rather) so believable and, like I said before, organic. Everything was organic, fluid, and wonderfully written. Wonderful, wonderful story.
A Adela chapter 19 . 12/6/2012