Reviews for Imagine
Starlight77 chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
Ah, yes! This was such a treat to read, especially since I just finished writing an important paper for one of my classes.

Oh, this was perfect. I love what you did with Kitty's accident here. I love the "for whatever reason, the same one..." lines. Jackie being able to pinpoint why it was so easy for Hyde to admit he loved Kitty but not her. It's really true. He doesn't want to admit he loves her because he's scared. He knows that keeping her close means she'll have that power to break him, like she did before. But he can't admit his weakness, his fear, his vulnerability. Ah! And oh, poor Jackie. I like how you had her come to the realization that she'd never lose her pathetic hope. And how you described why the little things he does aren't enough, because she'd just be forever clinging to that hope but not a certainty.

And yay for Red giving Hyde advice. It was perfect. It was needed.

Hopefully, with everyone's input and then just letting himself think about it on his own, Hyde can come to some sort of conclusion! Perhaps after seeing Kitty, yes?

Oh, and serves him right that yelling at Jackie and leaving her felt worse than when he'd heard about Kitty's accident. It's one thing to see the ones you love hurt because of circumstances outside of your control, it's another thing to see the ones you love hurt directly as a consequence of your own actions. That's right, he should feel bad!
Aledda chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
Hyde better figure out how in love he is with Jackie or else I will jump into this fandom and beat the shit out of him! Update soon!
allienicole16 chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
I'm gonna slap Hyde. For like a week. Just so you know. lol. I'm glad kitty is okay. i was so worried you'd kill her off or something. That would have sucked.
MinaSeraphina chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
Greatest chapter ever! Oh my gosh, my heart was pounding and I had to force myself to slow down and read every single word! I loved it!
WolfxAngel chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
Stupid Hyde needs to figure out If he loves Jackie or not. :( He's starting to piss me off! XD! Update soon, lol.
TheseWords-MyDiary chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
update, please! :)
whitneypetch chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
so here i am, browsing through , looking for something that catches my interest, and i come across this story. i think, oh, nice! a short bit of fluff about John Lennon's death... let's have a quick read. hour and a half later, i reach the end of chapter 16 and get stopped dead. CRAP! what's happening? where is this going? you can't DO this to me! :-) please tell me you're updating this VERY soon with the remaining chapters. i am LOVING this story, and i think your writing style is brilliant! the voices of the characters are perfect, and you've had me tearing up along with Jackie and Hyde in many places. you've promised a happy ending... i just hope it's a QUICK happy ending!
ufc91 chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
OMG! What is going to happent to Kitty? I also want to see how things are going to turn out for Hyde and Jackie. Are they brave enough to trust the other with their feelings and let go of the past?
Aledda chapter 16 . 2/8/2009
This fic is extremely beautiful but also frustrating lol. I like the realistic approach to JH working out their problems but this back and forth of I love you/ I don't love you/ I don't know if I love you is so aggravating and heartbreaking. And now this cliffhanger with Kitty! Are you trying to put me through some emotional trauma? Please update soon.
jackiehyde4eva chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
i was so excited when i saw you'd update this

This was so sad got me kinda teary at the end. I feel so bad for Jackie and OH NO! i hope Kitty's ok. but awesum job adn plz update when you can
Zennie21 chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
yay you updated! i love this story so so much! please update immediately! this and your other stories hint hint
fastforwarddd chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
Oh man, it was worth the long long long wait.

Love the story still, and the only thing I could really say other than amazing and good things is that it was a little too short for my liking. haha!

Thanks for the update!
manda2594 chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
Wow. This is absolutely amazing. I cant believe im just reading it now, when theres only a few more chapters. Your a really good writer, and i absolutely love willow!
PowPow1567 chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
This story is so good. I love it. Please update soon. This might be one of the best J/H stories I've read in the longest time.

please update.

pretty please.

]
AS chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
Oh! Evil cliffhanger...I love it!

Great job on this chapter. I really liked how you expressed how both Hyde and Jackie are feeling. And I will hang on to this story to find out what will happen to Kitty. Hopefully she'll be okay because I love Kitty/Red too!
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »