Reviews for Imagine
TheseWords-MyDiary chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
update, please! :)
whitneypetch chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
so here i am, browsing through , looking for something that catches my interest, and i come across this story. i think, oh, nice! a short bit of fluff about John Lennon's death... let's have a quick read. hour and a half later, i reach the end of chapter 16 and get stopped dead. CRAP! what's happening? where is this going? you can't DO this to me! :-) please tell me you're updating this VERY soon with the remaining chapters. i am LOVING this story, and i think your writing style is brilliant! the voices of the characters are perfect, and you've had me tearing up along with Jackie and Hyde in many places. you've promised a happy ending... i just hope it's a QUICK happy ending!
ufc91 chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
OMG! What is going to happent to Kitty? I also want to see how things are going to turn out for Hyde and Jackie. Are they brave enough to trust the other with their feelings and let go of the past?
Aledda chapter 16 . 2/8/2009
This fic is extremely beautiful but also frustrating lol. I like the realistic approach to JH working out their problems but this back and forth of I love you/ I don't love you/ I don't know if I love you is so aggravating and heartbreaking. And now this cliffhanger with Kitty! Are you trying to put me through some emotional trauma? Please update soon.
jackiehyde4eva chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
i was so excited when i saw you'd update this

This was so sad got me kinda teary at the end. I feel so bad for Jackie and OH NO! i hope Kitty's ok. but awesum job adn plz update when you can
Zennie21 chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
yay you updated! i love this story so so much! please update immediately! this and your other stories hint hint
fastforwarddd chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
Oh man, it was worth the long long long wait.

Love the story still, and the only thing I could really say other than amazing and good things is that it was a little too short for my liking. haha!

Thanks for the update!
manda2594 chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
Wow. This is absolutely amazing. I cant believe im just reading it now, when theres only a few more chapters. Your a really good writer, and i absolutely love willow!
PowPow1567 chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
This story is so good. I love it. Please update soon. This might be one of the best J/H stories I've read in the longest time.

please update.

pretty please.

]
AS chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
Oh! Evil cliffhanger...I love it!

Great job on this chapter. I really liked how you expressed how both Hyde and Jackie are feeling. And I will hang on to this story to find out what will happen to Kitty. Hopefully she'll be okay because I love Kitty/Red too!
Hyde's Bride chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
OMG OMG OMG! You must update speedily this time because that was a totally evil cliffy!

I forgot just how angsty your stories are, and yet you always manage lovely endings. I think that's great! I love the feeling of longing in this chapter and entire story, for that matter!
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
Yay! Another chapter! I just sat up for two hours re-reading the entire thing and now I'm at a loss. This abrupt end to this latest chapter leaves me on an emotional precipice and I'm hoping you'll post the next installment very soon! Thanks for your writing :) I admire the way you can make me feel so strongly for Jackie and Hyde.
allienicole16 chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
HOLY SHIT! Great update. I missed this story.
JIngram chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
Oh crap oh crap oh crap! Kitty! Will she be okay? Will Hyde stop being such a dick! Agh, the anticipation! ( 3 ) I can't wait!
TheMusicLives chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
Gosh, Heather, you can have no doubt of the depth of my love for this story. I've loved it since it was just an inkling in your brain and, even though real life sometimes gets in the way, I'll love it until the end.

Every word is perfectly fitted to what you're trying to convey. Nothing extraneous. Always the word that makes it hit a particular chord in my heart that I forget is there sometimes; the one that still loves JH as much as when I first discovered them. No matter how much time I spend in between thoughts of them, reading one of the updates you right always reminds me of why I loved them in the first place.

I can't wait to see how you wrap this up... even though I'll be tremendously sad to see it go.

-Beth