Reviews for Silent Musings
KrisEleven chapter 30 . 8/16/2008
Good oneshots. I like the depth you get in most of them. You really see into the characters and manage to keep them IC, even through 1st person POV.

KrisEleven
Vaneria Potter chapter 32 . 7/27/2008
Amazing. Just Amazing.
TonksieFea chapter 32 . 5/30/2008
It's so cute! I adore it!
HC0 chapter 25 . 5/25/2008
Well, I'm 25 chapters in, so I should review already. And so I do: these are great! However, you /can/ put a line break thingy in when you edit your stories in the document manager. The gematria gets a bit distracting (especially when it turns out as 81. what would that be? Not sure).
Selryam chapter 31 . 3/28/2008
Oh, I really like this one. Really, this one is very well-ordered, and it flows nicely. I like the idea that he knows and accepts his actions and their consequences. Keep writing well. )
TonksieFea chapter 31 . 3/26/2008
good Job I like it! very...in character Frex... i dislike him it brings out why!
TechnicolorZebra chapter 31 . 3/26/2008
I really liked this one. The author's note at the end rang so true to me. I get my inspiration from the fictional character's in my head too. LOL. Great Job!
TonksieFea chapter 29 . 1/30/2008
I like this one too!well worth my self-inflicted waite!
TonksieFea chapter 28 . 1/30/2008
I like it! I'm excited for the next chap!
Birdhearted chapter 30 . 1/21/2008
Aww, I'm sad to see it end...
Birdhearted chapter 29 . 1/21/2008
Wow. Good for Galinda! (Sorry, I'm WAY behind on reviewing...)
TonksieFea chapter 30 . 1/19/2008
sadish
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 28 . 1/19/2008
I've never been a big fan of drabbles (goodness knows that I love my winding paragraphs), but I was really impressed with the way you displayed Elphaba's thoughts over a prolonged period of time with just a few, short sentences. Wicked's never been my cup of tea but I did really sympathize with a few of the characters, particularly Elphaba.

Good stuff.
Birdhearted chapter 28 . 1/6/2008
That's really something... But when you think about it, it was Elphaba who made the first friendly gesture, with the sorcery classes. Nothing Galinda had done up to that moment had been for anyone's benefit but their own... Anyway, great chapter!
Selryam chapter 27 . 12/26/2007
Aww... that's so nice for her. She got hit on, lolz. Your drabbles are easy to connect to, and it's easy to empathize with the characters. Which is very good!