Reviews for Bananas for Breakfast
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
tehe bananas!
organization XIII chronicles chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
LOL your AMAZING! i LOVE you!
SexyZexyReturnsWithBananas chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
XD hahahaha - Poor Lex. Naughty Zexy and Demy.

CURSE YOU AND YOU TALENTED HANDS! Demyx!

XD Keep up your awesome work.
numb-butt chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
lol. I love how innocent Roxas and Demyx are and how perverted everyone else is, it's humorous. My absolute favorite part was when Lexaeus asked what was going. Ah, poor, poor perveets. XD
Muffinsphinx chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Poor Lexaeus. Poor, poor man.

XD

You got the characterizations pretty well, and despite being crack, I can somehow totally see it happening. o.O

Would you mind if I used, "It's a banana, it doesn't need a user manual!" as my signature on deviantART? I'd be sure to credit you. :3
Vember85 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
BAHAHAHA! Lexaeus is a perv! XDD
Karmastition chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I was thinking pervertedly about the whole banana thing before I even started reading the story. :P This just comes to show how corrupted today's youth is, eh?

_

This made me laugh.
AlairCadno chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hehe...

HEHE...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMFG, THAT, my good friend, was FAN-TAS-TIC! Poor Roxy...POOR LEX!

Well, I sure hope they had fun with their bananas. Whether they were yellow or flesh colored. XD

Great, fic, luverlies. X3

~Alair~

This review has been approved by Kupo Int. รณ(o) Where everyone is a few pom poms short of a Moogle.
EmotionalSpazz chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Whoa.

Best. Zemyx. Ever! I can't stop laughing at "It's a banana, it doesn't need a user's manual!"

One thing you could have done, though, was describe what was... er, happening to the banana? Like, if the banana was ripe or near ripe (like, green), nothing would have happened really, but if it was older and yellow, then... well, wouldn't it have gotten all squishy-like?

Anyway, good job!
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
actually, i pity the banana more. molested by Demyx. XD heh. it's so damn funny! now i'll never eat a banana again.. o.0
de yaten chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
*gigglesnort*

LOL. Hilarious.
gravitational defiance chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
"Demyx continued to orally molest the yellow fruit."

That line cracked me up so much. and the whole "it doesn't need a user manual!" part.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That was just gold. Pure gold.

Leah x
xFearxOfxDeathx chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
/Gigglesnot/ I love this story :) I read it ages ago, guess I never reveiwed..

Whe! And i've never looked at a Banana the same way o.o

-xFearxOfxDeathx (Who loves this story!)
Hellsonlyrose chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
lol the ending was amazing! Poor Lexaeus...haha
Shishisama93 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
"It's a banana. It doesnt need a users manual!" roflmao