Reviews for And We Have Hell
cleopatra vampire P chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Nice story gal/boy... Srry its just u sound like a girl okay! I always get tht feeling when I read fics 0.0
HiThisMyPenName chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
I cried at what Gaara said to Sakura.
smile-like-nothings-wrong chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
wat was the name of the soneg?
Mizuri chapter 11 . 11/24/2008
so...depressing... TT_TT
sakurayumi12 chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
Good!Good!:) *faints for being up a hour later by reading your story and how the hell did I write this when I fainted?*
LITTLE KITTY chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
he story was ok

BUT NOW I HATE YOU

WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE

THATS SO A SHITTY ENDING
killer sand cat chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
Why? Why did you have to kill Gaara? And Twilight is a good story, I've read all the way through all three books and am now waiting for the fourth book to come out. Anyway, you may want to go back through the story and spell check it. There are soo many spelling errors in it that I can't keep count. There is now a spell check tool, in case you did not know. Keep up the good work and update soon!
tamarac chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
it was so sad i started to cry!

omg why kill him?

AngelicDisaster chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
LOLz

finally someone who isn't afraid of Vamps! XD
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
I love your story so really good.
FireFlyFlicker chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
aww im crying to sad why must gaara always die in these vampire fanfictions? it seems like every one i read its either him of sakura that dies and leaves the other alone lol but not really *tears up again*
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 11 . 2/27/2008
I am without words to describe the pain I feel for poor Sakura. She must feel like she's been put though a blender on puree. Nice ending, but maybe you should stay away from the dead Gaara fan-fics if they make you cry.
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 10 . 2/27/2008
I might not be able to finish this fan-fic. I feel so sorry for Sakura and my number one favorite character...Gaara!
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 9 . 2/27/2008