Reviews for Blindsided or Below The SurfaceXander's Remix
Flower chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Very nice well written. :) great story
darck ben chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
good story
Alyssa chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Aww! I just died,so cute!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Excellent little one shot!
ReverendKilljoy chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Thank you for posting a well-written, well thought out story with my favorite 'ship in fandom. through all the shows and all the stories, something about X/D brings me back time and again, and you've captured some nice moments here.

The first kiss was a little rushed in your description, I thought. A little more time to explore what was going on in his head might have been nice. Overall though, a lovely piece. Thank you, again,

ReverendKilljoy
STACE chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS STORY WHILE AT WORK TOTALLY BORED AND I WANTED TO SAY I LIKED IT. GOOD STORY.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
So very well done!
yojorocks chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Very nice story, realistic characterization. I like how you portrayed Xander's self-esteem. The fluff was a little on the light side from what I expected, but it was a nice surprise. Good job on balancing the darker parts with humor.

Good work.
IceWing chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Good to see you're still writing... Solid piece, as usual...

You do a good job with D\X stuff... Keep it up, and don't take as long next time *laugh*
Bobboky chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
nice
bthecatslayer chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
First, I want to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. The story was very well written, and the characters well drawn.

Now, for the "I hope" constructive criticism...

I am first and foremost a B/X fan, that being said, I have almost always loved D/X fiction.

Seeing as how I like both pairings why do I have a complaint?

“No, you big jerk—I’m laughing because you think I don’t know that you’ve been over her for years—probably since before she sent Angel to Hell.”

Just my own opinion, but I think it was a little later then that, before X got over B.

I'm not saying that he didn't love Cordy, and especially Anya... He did.

I'm not even saying he would have left Anya for Buffy, had Buffy ever called.

But I could still see some love... real "in love" kind of love even through the 7th season.

Yes I know he loved just about every good character on the show, and I can only think of a few he wouldn't sacrifice himself for.

But I think... and this is just what one reader thinks... that based on what I saw throughout 7 seasons of BTVS, that if he were unattached, up until the end of 7, he would have come running.

That being said, let me thank you once again for a great story.

joe
RobC chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Very nice. Good to see some nice DX.

Rob