Reviews for Ki wo Mite
1874716 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Okay, this is the BEST SP fic EVER! Seriously, I've tried reading many SP fics, and none of them compare to this one. It is so honest and funny. And the ending, wow. The ending is brilliant! And your portrayal of Ootori is fantastic, he is so funny and innocent and yet so cunning when the need suits him! I love it! I'm IN love with this fic, seriously
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Uwah~

Silver shiny~

*tackle glomps both of them*

I like! :D Not the usual short fluff I read, but very, very lovely in its details and interaction!
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
O. This was actually better than a love hotel fic! I understand the prompt not matching the fic...I was once prompted to write a GrimmIchi fic by a picture of Grimmjow and Ichigo from Bleach crossdressing, and it ended up being about the visitors Ichigo gets throug the hole where his light fixture goes and the window. It's really stupid, which is why I didn't post it anywhere. Your fic was very enjoyable.
helgatherussianmasseuse chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Oh my! I adore this story! I've read it so many times and I just realized I had yet to write a review about it! Lovely, fic, honestly. However, there is one thing I don't quite get...why are girls' bedrooms so awful...I mean, sure they are not suited for guys, but then again they do not host Satan or the likes...
beanstalk1019 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was just about the best "get-together" fic I've ever read. I like how Shishido and Otori both are completely straight at the beginning. It makes it more believable and more sweet.

I think the characterization of Otori is unique too. I like thinking that he has some sass to him. Everyone always makes him extremely gentle and I don't think he could have made it in tennis if he didn't have some strength to him.

Oh, if only I could find the person that makes me feel that way. Wish me luck! and keep writing.

Happy Writing.
happyymint chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
That was great! And Choutarou's so cute. X3
Inuzuka Nin chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Wow. you just got me well and truly hooked on Silver Pair... AND the kiss was well-written, which is nice, considering a lot of the bad kiss scenes I've come across... And... and I just LOVE this fic!
TheSummerDemon chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I love this fic. you made Chouta so cute but normal, not too cute or innocent. good job! n_n
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Nice!
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Wow. Very interesting fic. I loved how you characterized Ohtori, not the typical helpless wimp. Awesome fic~~*
Fusiko chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Haha that was great. Very well done. Kudos to you.
critic chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This was a fantastic story, great characterization on Shishido.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I love your hyotei fics from your livejournal, but never thought I'd see them on It's so funny how Ootori gets Shishido-san to go through with it by using his own words.

P.S I sincerely hope you can continue writing your Hiyo/Mari fics, because they're absolutely the best couple ever!
schweinsty chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh, that was perfect. Just perfect. So much better than all those fics where Shishido and Choutarou go from being completely straight one second to lovey-dovey-under-the-moonlight the next. I thought the gradual buildup here was just perfect, and humorous to boot. Good job. Don't usually read shounen-ai, but if you write more Shishido/Choutarou fics I know I'll have to read those. Very nicely done! :D.