Reviews for Cell Block Stories?
Insane Chocolate Porcupine chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
I like June. It seems like she isn't completely crazy, like some of the others. Wilbur really had himself to blame.

Please keep writing, this is awesome!
Almost an Actress chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Well, I've read all three of these chapters. Gotta say... I quite enjoy them! Keep writing! Annie has always been my favorite Cell Block girl, but I'm not sure why.
Dark Trickster88 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Very cool! I love this song so much, it's really cool hearing what might have happened that drove them to murder!
civilwarrose chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I would love to hear the rest of the Cell Block stories. You have some interesting back stories here.
IntoTheDarkness29 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Really enjoyed this, cant wait for more!
I love Neville chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Really good, I like it a lot. I told another person doing a similar story: to het the Hngarian ;ady's story, google the lyrics then put it in Google translate. Good job!
showtunediva chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Cell Block Tango is one of my favorite songs from Chicago. This fic gives interesting insight into what landed each murderess in jail. Nice work Can't wait to read more.
daisydarling chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
You captured these stories perfectly.
bcb chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
arscenic is poison
PhantomMax chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
These storis are awesome! I'm definately going to add this to my faves, which is only reserved for the absolute BEST of the BEST, like your story. Thanks for writing it, and please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE don't stop writing stories like this !
GothPhantom chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
You should...

Continue this story :)I love it

*Cookies*
DramaQueen1103 chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
nice
DramaQueen1103 chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
i like this. I cant wait to hear the rest of the story:)
Miss Sarah Louise chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
i love these little one-shots! They are so clever and cool!

10 stars!

-Sarah D
becca boo chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
heyy i love this story .!

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ make the next one for the "uh-uh" part. I like dat part the most so plz will u make it! PLZ!