Reviews for The Thin Grey Line: Interludes
spicarus chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
It would be interesting to see where you would take a sequel to this story.
Independent Dude chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Thanks for the clarification on the quotes. I did not think to see them as "historical" I thought they were all from movies. Though, doesn;t that make the Dr. Who one out of place?
Dr Gero chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Excellent interlude. I'd prefer more details about what happened/is happening during those years, but I always want more details. :P

I'm happy to say that aside from those Robotech ones (and the French version of that one), I recognized all of the other quotes. I couldn't place the Doctor Who one right away, but I knew I had heard it before.

Looking forward to more!
Sempervictis156 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
lo so haven is now in the story? in Manticore and Grason gonna make an apperence? and will we be seeing tech from the honverse?
Tony the jew chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Great little Interlude. like the new ships. Looks like a Minbari civil-war is coming soon
AnimeFan101 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
"The humans did not give up simply because, when pushed against the wall, they did not know how. So long as at least one human being survived, the species would continue to fight until its dying breath."

This is such a truism. We don't really know how to just give up and fight. The only way to stop us once we get moving is by force.

A great addition to the universe of "The Thin Grey Line." I especially like your including Sarnow, Harrington, and *Fearless* again. Hopefully, this one will fare better than the first of that name she commanded.
Gyre chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Good to see things haven't changed in Babspace with all the factions, and plans within plans.:)
TenWings chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I have two words for the minbar, FUCK YOU!