Reviews for Closer To God
sv4me chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
I'd love to read more! I'm very much enjoying your story!
Through Darkness chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
This is pretty great. Mystique's point of view is hilarious and you're doing a great job with the humor. It's a great idea, very original, and I'd love to see more of this.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
tx peppa chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is one of the best story i've read. I was laughing out loud at mystiques lines. Please write more.
IvyHearts chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
I honestly love this story. I am just sad you never got around updating it again! Don't ever forget an amazing story!
v son sayian chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
aw. this story is riddiculus-I absolutely love it! I really love how mystique can't win, everything has to blow up in her face, although she is making headway into getting her body back.
Allleila chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
Please please please update. This story is amazing. Please continue with the story as there as too many unanswered questions like:

-Will Remy and Rouge confess their love to each other?

-What form does Rouges mutation take?

-Will Logan ever find out that he is Roges real father?

-Just who will Kitty chose?

-Will Logan and Mystique get it together?

-Will Mystique manage to get her body back?

-And what is going on with Scott?
Allleila chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
This story is amazing. At first I wasn't too sure on the story line but the amazing style of writing kept me interested but arts this chapter I am now hooked. It was amazing. AMAZING! I kept cringing and laughing and smiling as I read it.
wakingsnowwhite chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Very well done! I especially enjoyed the small homages made to RRDC (Mystique's thought-narration, the Jekyll and Hyde description of Kitty and Rogue's room, and even an interrogation scene starring the teachers!). I really enjoyed the way you wrote Remy (my goodness, is there any other way to describe him other than a "sex god"?), and the romance between he and Rogue is palpable. I would love to see some Kurtty scenes (you know me, I love me some Kurtty) thrown in for good measure. I'm happy that I was able to inspire someone to write as wonderful a fic as this. I notice you haven't updated in a year; I don't want to sound like a hypocrite "I hope you update soon," but if you were to continue this, it would bring a lot of joy to several readers, myself included. But if you've found something else that fuels your passion other than this, I say go for it. Happy writing, and I'm so incredibly flattered that you named me as an inspiration for this fic!
fandomgirl2012 chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
would love to read more i hope you update soon.
tfobmv18 chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
I like it. I wonder why the higher ups want Remy and Rogue together. I wonder what Rogue evolution will be. I think this fic is hilarious. I wonder why Rogue drank the tequila when she knew what it would do to her. Keep up the good work.
ziRi.butterfly chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
loved it so much!

update soon... don't keep us hanging for too long...

poor remy!

aw
TheLetter5 chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
Awesome, very cute (and very steamy!) Updates! Please!
Wiccamage chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
You totally nailed this chapter! It had a perfect amount of EVERYTHING to it. Lust, passion, frustration, drama, angst, fear/worry, relief, love, sweetness & finally, satisfaction.

I just love how this chapter took us through the whirlwind of emotions and still ended on a happy note.

I can't wait to find out what's going on with her and to see what will happen between her and Remy.

I loved the scene where she's wrapped in a sheet and flinging stuff at Remy. Absolutely wonderful imagery there!

Love & Light,

Wiccamage
SkyRogue chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Aw! I love this fic! I've been reading it in one sitting to catch up, and I love it! Love it, love it, love it! And the end of this last chapter was perfect, I read a lot of angst, and it's nice to have a little sap every once in a while. I really really liked it. I really really like the whole idea of this fic. I'm so excited for the next update. Let it be soon, please!

-SkyRogue
Rogue181 chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Aw...I love sappy endings...usually. Mostly I have loved the humor throughtout the story. Althought right now I would like a little more information on what is going on with the changes in her appearance and what effects the serum will have on her permanently. Can't wait for more and hope you have a good semester.