Reviews for Shadows of the Past
jmstevens chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Still reading, but so far, this sounds like an interesting premise. Really loved Chloe's quip about Lex's stand up act being "The Notorious L.E.X" *g*

Great fic.
feeling the fall chapter 13 . 1/9/2008
I love this story! It sucked me in and I had to know what would happen. Chlex is one of my fav couples. I agree that Chloe deserves someone that truly appreciates her brilliance. Wonderful story.
shadowglove chapter 13 . 6/20/2007
Hey! Gr8 story. Just realized who wrote it. Since I never watched The Grudge this was completely new to me. Love CHLEX with an understanding Clark...

shadowglove
Elena chapter 13 . 5/9/2007
Great fic. Not the usual topic, but really good.

Congrats!
rh-fntc chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
there was just too much in this chapter, in a good way. i still got the chills when the murder was replayed for clark's benefit. and yay for the chlex, ending. clark finally realized that he wasn't meant for chloe, or he's on the verge of acceptng it. i love this! i love how lex said that chloe was going to send the marines after clark, that was just something chloe would do and lex would say! too bad this is the end of the line. post more of your delightful chlex fics...please!
Weefeesmum chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
What a brilliant end to a brilliant story. Many thanks, this is one of the best fanfics that I have read, and I've read a lot!
Beth-TauriChick chapter 13 . 5/6/2007
Aww, I'm sad to see the story end because I really enjoyed it, but there was a happy Chlex ending so I'm ok :) You did an awesome job with this fic!
Beth-TauriChick chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
Eek! You can't leave me hanging like that! That's ok, I know your updates are always quick- and you know I'll be looking forward to reading more! Love the story.
rh-fntc chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
i got goosebumps as i read this. damn! that was...i have no words, i simply have no words. i can see why writing this upset you, but the way that you wrote it, it was beautiful. and now they have to deal with clark. i repeat, damn! can't wait for the next one.
elly32 chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
OMG! I totally love this story! I've read it some time ago at NS forum and it's even better than I remember! Great job!

elly:)
rh-fntc chapter 11 . 5/5/2007
frak! seriously...awesome, so clark's acting weird because of the curse. omg! a curse that lex and chloe are involved in. can't wait for more!
rh-fntc chapter 10 . 5/5/2007
OMG! they're in danger? chloe's in danger! have to read next chapter...
Weefeesmum chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
Another great update, if slightly cruel that you left us hanging!

I must admit I thought that I had some idea as to where you were going with this but you have totally stumped me. I'm hooked and can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks
Beth-TauriChick chapter 9 . 5/3/2007
Absolutely brilliant last few chapters- of course I'm loving the Chlex, and in addition, you've got a really great thing going with the mystery from the past bleeding through to the present. Keep it up- can't wait for more!
rh-fntc chapter 9 . 5/3/2007
so we now have a suspect for the murder eighty years ago. i want to know what's gotten into clark...i love how chloe stood up for lex and she admitted that she was in love with him and lex smiled in happiness, it was such a sweet moment, if only clark weren't there to ruin everything. great update, more soon! they're getting closer to solving the mystery!