Reviews for Go Quietly Into that Winter's Night
James317 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Nice! hope you update again sooner
Estralde chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
This is really good, but I wonder why its been four years since you updated. Have you really abandoned this? You sound (in your note) so certain that this story will continue.
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
It was too similar to the book.
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Neat portrayal of that world.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I like the purpose of the knight.
Nero200 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
This story was great, I really enjoyed how Harry was IC but still took the offer, shame this has been abandoned
Incoqnito chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Hmm .. Harry offering everything to the Summer Queen for her forgiveness seemed .. I don't know .. off.

And why would he need her forgiveness; Aurora tried to kill him and the whole human race. Even is she did have a screw or two loose it seems only fair that he would try to kill her.
Acheron Blake chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
I love this story. It's great. Harry taking up the Winter mantle Please update the story.
Stygian Styx chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
not bad, though I am confused with the last bit. I don't know about the TV series, I haven't seen it, but in the books the rings store up kinetic energy gathered by the motions of his arm and hand. His shield bracelet runs off of his own power, not charges, and he dosen't need his staff or blasting rod to perform evocation magic, it just makes it easier to control. Are you using the books or the TV series?
dreamhunter501 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
nice story lots of potential
e chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
thats a pretty cool way to explain Mab's supposed insanity from the books. writing is solid, very similar in style to the books as well
Tmctflyboy chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
love the story, look forward to seeing how being the winter night will change things
Odin13 chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
I always wondered what would happen if Harry became the Winter knight. But i kinda thought that'd he'd become a little more bad ass and powerful. So far all he's done is shoot ice like he could fire. and is he not gonna do any fire anymore cause it's all summery
Beth Weasley chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Ut oh. I'm guessing that I'd rather not know where that round landed, huh? Or did it hit the erstwhile Father Vincent? Has he even been replaced by the demon at this point? Would love to see more of this!
Blitzkrieg chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
When I checked for Dresden Files fanfics, I have to say I wasn't expecting much. Having read the series awhile back and reading HP crossovers with it, I checked the Dresden category, but after seeing so few fanfics, I didn't even bother. Now though, having read this, I have to say this is even better than The Denarian Renegade and its sequel. Hopefully, seeing as the only other good Dresden fanfic is Forced Flight, you'll update soon and still have Harry make contact with Lasciel.