Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter
belladonablush chapter 1 . 8/31
Out of the mouth of babes...just to sweet!
mysinger chapter 1 . 8/26
Absolutely priceless! I especially liked that you used Snape's POV of Mairin's potion making. Too funny!
animesia chapter 1 . 5/4
I've read this piece many time and I still find myself laughing.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 4/6
That was so Awsome I love how she threw the cup and then went back to calmly making Potions
Colubrina chapter 1 . 4/2
This is such, delightful perfection.
Saissa chapter 1 . 3/14
LOL - OMG that is hilarious!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 2/11
Lol! So funny. I'm dying!
SeraphinaAngel chapter 1 . 1/1
this was hilarious, just sorry it was s one off.
MoonNott chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Oh my GOD, I am dying here! Merlin, this is beyond adorable! "Abysmally stupid children" is such a Snape thing to say!

"Perhaps the Order of the Phoenix should have tried using a three year old against Voldemort" had me clutching my stomach when I imagined the scenario. Considering he tried to kill a one year old though I don't know how effective that would be, but it sure has hell would be hilarious watching the Dark Lord be annoyed by a toddler.

Thank you so much for writing this! *wipes eyes*
q.thews chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
And you leave me here at 1am laughing like an idiot, luckily all the other people living here are sleeping... :-)
Thank you for sharing.
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Brilliant as always. I can never forget the time I bellowed at my aunt, "Curse you, vacuum cleaner!". In my defense, I watched a lot of Danny Phantom and was unusually observant as a child. My mother never let me hear the end of it.

Also, I simply love this couple. Snape, a History is one of the best fanfics for the Hermione-Serverus pairing. Really delighted that you wrote a sequel for this.
Maya Costa chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
OH MY GOD that was hilarious! I can't stop laughing! Love it!
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Oh gods, we've all had moments like that! Usually at the worst possible moment. My personal favourite is my three year old (who adores Potter Puppet Pals) sitting on the bus and randomly bellowing out "it's a pipe bomb!" at the top of her voice. I was proud and mortified in equal measure, but the other passengers found it hilarious XD
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014