Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter
Katzenpfote chapter 1 . 3/12
This is hilarious. Thank you.
llorolalluvia chapter 1 . 2/20
Hahaha! This is brilliant! I love picturing Snape as a daddy.
drasticactions chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
this was very sweet, I'm normally not a fan of how most people write young children in their stories but I felt that this seemed more like what an actual child might do. Not to mention I love swearing kids.
Alexis.Danaan chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
.GOODNESS.
I am lying in bed reading this on my phone and I had to bury my face in the pillow to keep from waking my husband with my hysterical laughter. I'm pretty sure the silent shaking woke him anyway. Thank you, that was PERFECT.
AliBelly chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is adorable :D
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Grinning like an idiot over this. Very well done!
dyeyell chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I laughed very loudly at the end there. It certainly reminded me of my kids and how they seem to always pick up the worst habits while seemingly ignoring the best.
ReDish chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Brilliant
starsNflowers chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Love this! So true that we should always be careful of what we say and do in front of kids.
My then four year old son had once yelled, "move over you old git!" when we were stuck in a traffic jam.
Since I'm the one who usually drives then around, my dad had no trouble yelling at the person responsible :-)
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Brilliant, brilliant one shot! I'm not a parent myself, but as an auntie (the *cool* auntie, I hope!) I've had ample opportunity to observe this phenomenon, esp as my nephew is Mairin's age right now :-D
Allanna Stone chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
bloody cute!
Tenar10r chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Delightful!
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
this is funny! really good;d
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
OMFH I DIED at bloody hell, merlin's hairy balls! hahahahaaa
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is so cute, and so true to real life. I still wonder how children have the uncanny ability of seemingly only remembering our bad habits.

Great story. I loved the Severus POV.