Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter
MoonNott chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Oh my GOD, I am dying here! Merlin, this is beyond adorable! "Abysmally stupid children" is such a Snape thing to say!

"Perhaps the Order of the Phoenix should have tried using a three year old against Voldemort" had me clutching my stomach when I imagined the scenario. Considering he tried to kill a one year old though I don't know how effective that would be, but it sure has hell would be hilarious watching the Dark Lord be annoyed by a toddler.

Thank you so much for writing this! *wipes eyes*
q.thews chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
And you leave me here at 1am laughing like an idiot, luckily all the other people living here are sleeping... :-)
Thank you for sharing.
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Brilliant as always. I can never forget the time I bellowed at my aunt, "Curse you, vacuum cleaner!". In my defense, I watched a lot of Danny Phantom and was unusually observant as a child. My mother never let me hear the end of it.

Also, I simply love this couple. Snape, a History is one of the best fanfics for the Hermione-Serverus pairing. Really delighted that you wrote a sequel for this.
Maya Costa chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
OH MY GOD that was hilarious! I can't stop laughing! Love it!
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Oh gods, we've all had moments like that! Usually at the worst possible moment. My personal favourite is my three year old (who adores Potter Puppet Pals) sitting on the bus and randomly bellowing out "it's a pipe bomb!" at the top of her voice. I was proud and mortified in equal measure, but the other passengers found it hilarious XD
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
lol! awesome!
Katzenpfote chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This is hilarious. Thank you.
llorolalluvia chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hahaha! This is brilliant! I love picturing Snape as a daddy.
drasticactions chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
this was very sweet, I'm normally not a fan of how most people write young children in their stories but I felt that this seemed more like what an actual child might do. Not to mention I love swearing kids.
Alexis.Danaan chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
.GOODNESS.
I am lying in bed reading this on my phone and I had to bury my face in the pillow to keep from waking my husband with my hysterical laughter. I'm pretty sure the silent shaking woke him anyway. Thank you, that was PERFECT.
AliBelly chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is adorable :D
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Grinning like an idiot over this. Very well done!
dyeyell chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I laughed very loudly at the end there. It certainly reminded me of my kids and how they seem to always pick up the worst habits while seemingly ignoring the best.
ReDish chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Brilliant
starsNflowers chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Love this! So true that we should always be careful of what we say and do in front of kids.
My then four year old son had once yelled, "move over you old git!" when we were stuck in a traffic jam.
Since I'm the one who usually drives then around, my dad had no trouble yelling at the person responsible :-)
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »