Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hahaha I love this! Great job!
yay chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This was entertaining.
Professor Chrystal-Snape chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Laughed at this, very nice.
purefaith91 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
ADORABLE! p
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
jajajaja me a encantado realmente es hermosa la historia, xD muy comica. ┬┐Quien dijo que la paternidad era facil?
Omirao chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I am in TEARS from laughing. I'm pretty sure my shocked guffaws have woken most of the house. Ah, this is /hilarious/!
2olluxampora chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
all i can say is LOL
LoveBitesSoBiteBack chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I LOVED this! I wish we could have another full length book story all about Snape, Hermione, and their daughter! But I am thankful for what you have written! You gotta love Snape :D
CallMeSweetie chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
XD That was so cute!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Lol, I admit that even after reading several superbly-written Severus/Hermione fictions, I still couldn't grasp the idea of Severus having a child but your story made the idea very plausible now. Exactly how I'd imagine the scene would be like. Adorable and cute, thank you for a wonderful one-shot! :D
Mxya chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
halarious addition, loved it!

~Mxya
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I laughed and laughed and laughed! This was excellent!

Cheers!

~RV
Lizzy Gray chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I read "Snape, A History" some months ago and just found out about your little sequel.

It's such a wonderful, funny little story - my compliments! You have a wonderful way of writing and describing things, I really enjoyed reading your story.

Lizzy
The-Foolish-Slave chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh my! This fic made me laugh so much, I saw this image in my head and laughed for a good 5 minutes, my poor cat (whom was resting on my lap) was looking at me like I was nuts.

Keep up the good work.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Oh man. That was HILARIOUS! I had a hard time not busting out laughing, but my roommate is asleep and I didn't want to wake her, so I had to resort to silent fits of giggles. WOW. That was just too great :)
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »