Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter
CallMeSweetie chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
XD That was so cute!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Lol, I admit that even after reading several superbly-written Severus/Hermione fictions, I still couldn't grasp the idea of Severus having a child but your story made the idea very plausible now. Exactly how I'd imagine the scene would be like. Adorable and cute, thank you for a wonderful one-shot! :D
Mxya chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
halarious addition, loved it!

RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I laughed and laughed and laughed! This was excellent!

Lizzy Gray chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I read "Snape, A History" some months ago and just found out about your little sequel.

It's such a wonderful, funny little story - my compliments! You have a wonderful way of writing and describing things, I really enjoyed reading your story.

The-Foolish-Slave chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh my! This fic made me laugh so much, I saw this image in my head and laughed for a good 5 minutes, my poor cat (whom was resting on my lap) was looking at me like I was nuts.

Keep up the good work.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Oh man. That was HILARIOUS! I had a hard time not busting out laughing, but my roommate is asleep and I didn't want to wake her, so I had to resort to silent fits of giggles. WOW. That was just too great :)
lucyferr chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
LOL! many LOLs!
singerofthefaythhymn chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This... was so great! Lolz 3

You made the impossible possible in a fantastically funny and wonderful way.

I am sending this to my friends to read! :D
Cloudbouncer chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I laughed so hard. That's just what my niece does. Hilarious. Funny 'cause it's true.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009

haha great i love it

severus thoughts are just funny, very, very, very funny :P

Madame Minuit12
Valzen chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
oh, CUTE!
LOTRRanger chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
That was BRILLIANT! You did an awesome job writing Snape! I loved it!

Pinkjimmychoos chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Pure genius! I loved this.
Kermitty chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
that's so incredibly cute

i like severus being a father

111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »