Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter
notwritten chapter 1 . 4/29/2007

Please continue this story.

It is good and sweet and funny.

give her a chance to grow up with her family.
duj chapter 1 . 4/29/2007

I've always thought that Snape would be a very doting dad. You have only to watch him with Draco, whom one suspects he probably knew from birth, to get a feel for how he'd be with his own.
Becky chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
YAY! I LOVE THIS STORY! DELIGHTFUL! SO WONDERFUL! THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GRAND STORY! Are you planning another long story along the lines of: Snape A History, and Into The North? Please say YES! LOL! This vignette was absolutely priceless! My three year old nephew was at his OTHER grandmas and said a BAD WORD (DAMN)...She asked him WHO he'd heard that whit he said...AUNT BECKY! MY BAD! LOL!
lilsnape chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh my god, that was brilliant! I love the way you wrote Snape and Mairin throwing the potion. Hermione's reaction was perfect, just what I imagined. I died of laughter and I HOPE this isn't the last little vignette you write of Severus, Hermione, and Mairin. Please write more!
GonnaBeFamous chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
OMG SO GOOD! Is this the start of a new story, or a one time deal?
Subversa chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
My dear Kailin, not only did this make me laugh until I cried, but I then had to read it out loud to my husband, who laughed, as well. Charming, charming, lovely. Thank you!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8