Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This is why I tried to the cultivate the habit of saying 'shazbat!' from MORK AND MINDY when my son was very young, even the time I found the earwig in the toe of my pantyhose (after I'd put it on, of course).

Shudder. Very cute story!
Bambu chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Simply charming.
notplainjane chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Totally hilarious and totally sweet!
bundlesojoy chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
madamsnape78 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Oh my lord! I was laughing out loud reading this. You have taken a plot in which Snape could have been utterly OOC, and made it both believable and funny. I suppose having a two year old and imagining her saying "Merlin's Hairy Balls" did add to the humor for me. Thanks for a good laugh!
Mariah L. Black chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Absolutely charming! I always told you "Snape, A History" was my favorite story of all time and it still holds that spot. You are without a doubt my favorite author!
Terpsichore314 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Very funny! I love that child!
Jzeylyn chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I Loved This! Boy, can I identify with Snape! I had the same thing happen to me when my daughter was three. Unlike Snape, I had a much larger audience-and it wasn't Merlin's Hairy Balls that rolled from her lips! (Wish it had been.) I think the shame of that day will follow me to the grave.
yukka chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
LOL! Oh, I almost fell off the chair laughing here! "Merlin's hairy balls!" - That's sure a mysterious incantation :)
Serenity Meowth chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
aw heehee )
sunsethill chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That is indescribably hilarious and SO true. Thanks for sharing.
sophistrysnape chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Yay! Loved it. :) Are you going to do more vignettes like this? (hint, hint)
The Creatress chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
LMAO! omg, that was so sweet! i'm readin it in school, n i keep trying to muffle my laughter - ye, thx, all my friends n the librarian think i'm crazy now - but that hilarious! and its so sweet! n, omg, sev was so in character - that's exactly the kind of father he'd be... aww... i luved that.
heaven'srainmaker chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
i love it

hilarious ending there
whitehound chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
A friend of mine has a little boy who is obviously extremely bright but who nevertheless was rather slow to start talking - not until he was almost two - and when he did finally speak, his very first word was a swearword he learned from Daddy. My friend's wife has never let him forget it either.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »