Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter
Terpsichore314 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Very funny! I love that child!
Jzeylyn chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I Loved This! Boy, can I identify with Snape! I had the same thing happen to me when my daughter was three. Unlike Snape, I had a much larger audience-and it wasn't Merlin's Hairy Balls that rolled from her lips! (Wish it had been.) I think the shame of that day will follow me to the grave.
yukka chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
LOL! Oh, I almost fell off the chair laughing here! "Merlin's hairy balls!" - That's sure a mysterious incantation :)
Serenity Meowth chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
aw heehee )
sunsethill chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That is indescribably hilarious and SO true. Thanks for sharing.
sophistrysnape chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Yay! Loved it. :) Are you going to do more vignettes like this? (hint, hint)
The Creatress chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
LMAO! omg, that was so sweet! i'm readin it in school, n i keep trying to muffle my laughter - ye, thx, all my friends n the librarian think i'm crazy now - but that hilarious! and its so sweet! n, omg, sev was so in character - that's exactly the kind of father he'd be... aww... i luved that.
heaven'srainmaker chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
i love it

hilarious ending there
whitehound chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
A friend of mine has a little boy who is obviously extremely bright but who nevertheless was rather slow to start talking - not until he was almost two - and when he did finally speak, his very first word was a swearword he learned from Daddy. My friend's wife has never let him forget it either.
Strega Triss chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Wow. I loved this:) I love the perspective of Severus in this instance, most of "Snape, A History" was told primarily from Hermione's point of view and we didn't see much of what Severus was actually thinking. I hope you consider starting a new story soon, or a sequel perhaps ...
junewilliams7 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Ooh, this is fantatic! I can just see this happening. Any chance of you posting a few more chapters to this "one-shot" - Mairin's first real potion, Mairin's first days in primary school, her reaction to getting a baby brother? Your characters are so believable and loveable!
Lifeasanamazon chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh, yes! All sorts of scenarios wandered through my mind as I started to read this, but you caught me completely unaware and I laughed out loud.

Superb, as always.
The Dark Insomniac chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This was pretty hilarious!

It is a definite truth that youngins pick up your habits quicker than you think! :) Good work!
notwritten chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Excellent!

Please continue this story.

It is good and sweet and funny.

give her a chance to grow up with her family.
duj chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Cute.

I've always thought that Snape would be a very doting dad. You have only to watch him with Draco, whom one suspects he probably knew from birth, to get a feel for how he'd be with his own.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »