Reviews for Her Two Jims
So cute!
songbirdofthetheater chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
that. was. adorable.
Reckless Fashion chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aw that was so sweet! Loved it. And the afghani/afghan joke was great!
Nanali chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh this is precious. I love this piece! You should really write a lot more Jam stories!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Awesome! I love the fluff, I mean it's fluffy, but it's still in-character for Pam. She doesn't do big dramatic gestures. Love it.
di chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
wow. that was so great. i love your format here, with the parenthesesed thoughts. really sweet. i don't like dogs, but that was just awesome.
Swann Hunter chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That was so well-thought out and sweet... I have to say, I loved it to death. I really liked the Jim/Pam interaction in this one-very believable and still sweet at the same time. Great job!
Emily92 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Great story! The dog storyline was original, I liked it.
Caucasian Asian chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Definitely one of the best Jam fics I've read up-to-date.

Amazing stuff. :)
dfg chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
this was SO perfect. and so believable. definently one of the best jam fics i have ever read.
Ellelque chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Very, very sweet and lovely. It fixed my Jam need for a while.
Cousin Mose chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
See, this is why dogs are so much better than cats. Cats don't care if you've had a bad day. Angela is a cat person. Think about that.

I liked this little story. Very cute. I wonder what Pam called the dog when Roy was around? Very sneaky, Pam...very sneaky indeed. Good job!
campbellleo chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I think that is the best short fic i have ever written. A great premise, a great style, and a beautiful execution. Two paws up! ;)