Reviews for In a Heart Beat
Sasysa1012 chapter 10 . 1/4
I nearly died when I saw it has been 7 years since you last updated. I really admire your writing, and I sincerely hope you continue this story!
tomoyo.kyoko chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
porfavor continua tus historias son excelentes TwT lo esperare con ansias *W*
Misaratis chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Oh my gosh, is this story amazing! I love the plot you have and the OCs. I usually don't like OCs but these are vary enjoyable and engaging. Especially the first chapter where you gave an introduction to the Heart Theif. The moment I read that I knew, this is a fic I will like very much.

You also have have this wonderfully comfortable way of writing. I can'r really put it any other way, nor does any other word seem to fit. You seem confident when you write, like you know you don't need to try to be anything other than what you are, because you know and know that we know that you're already great (if that made any sense)! It's wonderful and just so very comfortable.
We have an opportunity to enjoy the story itself instead of having to grimince over bad writing or an overly pretensions author.

Also, if I may say one more thing, I don't like Danny x Vlad all to much. So I make a point of telling any author that /has/ made me like the paring, so they can know exactly how much I appreciate the stories existence. So thank you, I am loving this fic far to much than I should.

Oh, and cudos to you for toggling between Vince and Vlad. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to keep the confusion at bay, but you've done a spectacular job of it. Melding the important aspects of his charecter seamlessly.

I cant wait for the next update and every one following. Thank you.
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Wow...
.Brilliant!
I mean your story, every chapter of it, is just AMAZING!So I beg you please update. If you abandoned this story then delete it so people won't get so addicted to it and then get heart broken for not knowing the end, even if I and more than 200 other persons got so sad for that.

so please update this story and 'I wish', please D:
wildchild00 chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
please continue it is AWSOME!
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Oh goodness... I think this may be one of the best Vlad x Danny fics I have ever read. And I have read a great many by this point so I have plenty to compare. I love that Vlad's affection for Maddie is being let go in such a creative and wonderfully slow way. I love that you're developing his new affections for Danny just as slowly and naturally. What I don't like is the fact that this story has sat unfinished for so many years! With it having been so long since you updated I rather doubt you'll even see this review. It's a crying shame really. If I weren't currently suffering from sleep deprivation and therefor feeling a sort of emotional numbness I dare say I would be devastated right now! -sigh- Well, in the extremely unlikely event that you come back and magically revive this amazing story, I will check that little 'follow' button. I won't hold my breath, but I will be hoping really, really hard.
Sakural7865 chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
This has got to be one of the most beautiful fics I've read on this site, and I have read a lot of them over the years. I love how, in the prologue, you make this out as a fairytale (can I assume Danny is the fair maiden from the prologue, of is that Vlad?), but slowly spin a tale that could very well be true. You keep everyone in character, your original villain is truly a monster needing to be slain, and best of all is your plot! You make everything make sense! And the slow romance! It's to die for, pardon the pun! I hope you'll continue this story, it's a true gem.

Thank you for this wonderful work! :D
gabbygirl1234 chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
write more!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
The witch story at the beginning... At first I thought that the witch was Vlad and the man Danny... but then halfway through, when the man starts chasing after his engaged lover, the man morphed from Danny to Vlad in my mind's eye and the witch just became... a witch. I don't know what to think, but then again, it is a prologue, and you did say only 1/3 of the events in the story were true. I love the quote, and the writing style of the story... Keep writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
I love this! It is so well writen and there is nothing wrong with it. I wish you would update this or You Wish! I know it has been like, 4 years, but you could at least post a summary of what is supposed to happen next! GAAAHHHH! I love your stories so much!
Silverwinds1313 chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
It's been, what, four years since you updated? Why do I bother reviewing, you ask? Because I love you. You and your fantastical writing. Even if this message doesn't spur you into writing another chapter of this wonderful, amazing fic, atleast you and/or the next person to read this review will know my undying love for you burns like a thousand moons!
Okay, now that that's over, let's get down to business. I can't really seem to find any errors with this fic whatsoever. Characterization is spot on on every character, descriptions are flawless, and time doesn't seem to fast forward at unimaginable speeds. I've even seen novelists have issues with the last bit there - one conversation consisting on 5 lines back and forth is not equivalent to 15 minutes. One thing I did notice though, was the lack of puns; there's been one (and a half?) battle scene(s), but no pun. *sadpanda* I can't dock you points on that one, though, as there's not really been any opportunity to put one in.
Your OC's are actually probably the best I've seen out of any fic and fandom. I'm not just saying that, either. The way you gave the Heart Theif a background was -(struggling to find the right adjective)- not only unique in itself, but not overbearing in a way that took away from what was actually going on. I think the adjective I was looking for was "enlightening." It was superb as a prologue and let us understand what was going on instead of finding ourselves floundering about for information later on in the fic.
Well, that was pretty much what I wanted to say. You writing style is amazing, the plotline is unique, and your characterization is nothing to sneeze at. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you stopped writing this because you went on to get a book published.
If you get the slightest inkling of wanting to continue this, please, please do! A 500 word, unspellchecked, under-researched, filler chapter would be better than doing nothing with this magnificent fic you have. One single update from you would bring happiness to 185 people (that's how many people have this story on alert...). Rewatch the series if you want to, reread your fic if you have to, but please? please do something more!
Stay strong, my friend!
supaherolena02 chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
are you going to continue this? cuz it's soooo good DDDD plz continue this! plzplzplzzplzplzplzplzplzplz plzplzplzpzlplzpzlzplzplzpzl pzlzplzplzpzlpzlzplzplz
maltese chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
The first fic I ever stumbled with the idea of Vlad being a teenager xD Totally creative and original, seeing the publish date, of course..

But.. it's been 4 years since you last updated.. kind of left me a little crestfallen, you know.. since this is a really good story and very well written :)

I only hope that you'd update this story!
Artemis95 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
This story is so amazing that I could not stop reading it until there was nothing more to read please I don't usually beg but please you got to update this story please!
youdontknowmeandyoudontwanna chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
-must read more of this epic fanfiction!-
Love it, keep up the wonderful work!