Reviews for GREY SMOKE
LadyPuzzler chapter 12 . 2/27/2008
You have a wonderful imagination and flair for description! I'm glad I found your writing...
Idiosyncratic Enigma chapter 12 . 7/11/2007
This really was an excellent story and I'm sad it has come to an end. I eagarly await your next story!
RenLissa chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
I've been watching Season 7 again, from the beginning, in order - - and you can just see how these two would have such chemistry. But then even a tree would have chemistry with our sexy Texan. Thanks for the story it was great.
LOCISVU chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
I'm happy that they're finally are truly together.
geek'd chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
Aww. That would be really sweet if Sofia did have a surrogate, Nick would make the perfect daddy, and Sofia would be a great mom. I really love this story, and I'm sad to see that it's over.

In any case, just to en my sappiness:

*snickers* I just realised...Dr. BENSON and Dr. MALFOY. Two of my favorite characters from two of my favorite things-L&O: SVU(Olivia Benson) and Harry Potter(Draco Malfoy). I don't think you wrote those two characters like that, because the Drs. are both the opposite gender of their famous counterparts.

You might have, you might not have. But still, I had to make a connection (albeit a really odd one.)

Alexandra Khayman chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
What an epilogue and what a great trip this was. I think that we are the ones that have to thank you for providing us the amazing moments we had while reading this story.

And also thank you for the inspiration that you are among us (CSI and Sonic writers). :D

Great job. See you soon.

LocoGreggo chapter 11 . 7/1/2007
o...Nicky. LOL! This is like wonderfully creavtive.

Had me worried there for a sec. Really...*recovers from mild

heart problem*
LocoGreggo chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
FANTASTIC! *Standing ovation* That was just perfect. Although

I am sad that it's over. Sequel? Another Sonic fic? Please.
El Gringo Loco chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
A good ending though not quite what I'd suggested. Loved the PM in response though. Perhaps another time. I look forward to more of your work. And I thank you for sharing it with us.
probysgirl chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
Aw! i liked this story! i've not read many CSI fics i'm more of an NY gal but i enjoyed this! gotta love angst! never thought i'd agree with this ship! way to go!

Katy :-)
SallyJetson chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
I really loved the way you used the flashbacks throughout to sum up what had developed in their relationship for the past 18 months.

And of course even through their stubborn, and sometimes combative manner of resolving issues you can tell they truly love each other and are in it for 'the long haul.'

I love their golden rule... one day at a time.
tvaddict42 chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
Yay! I liked it! And I'm not SO glad that when in Vegas, we got tickets to Ka instead of Zoomanity (I was there with my parents and grandparents! Wouldn't want to have spent time in the hospital with them!)

There is going to be a sequel yes?
notesofwimsey chapter 12 . 6/30/2007
Well, you already knew I was going to like it - a perfect blend of not-quite-happily-ever-after-but-hot-for-always!

I thought it was a great way to tie up some loose ends without everything being too neat and tidy.

Wouldn't I love to see Nick as a daddy!
Alexandra Khayman chapter 11 . 6/29/2007
Well, why can't my Nicky give me a speech like that? Oh my, it was so intense and cute. I totally loved it (as I love the whole story) and I can't wait for the epilogue (bad thing: the story will be over).

P.S. I don't know if I ever tell you, but you write so damn well... I wish I could write Nick like you do (and Sofia, or any caracther)
Idiosyncratic Enigma chapter 11 . 6/29/2007
Aw man, I've really been enjoying this story. I'll be sad when it's over!

Another great chapter. I really love their relationship and chemistry. I love that even though they're so very vulnerable, they're still able to be honest and open with each other.