Reviews for Untitled
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Good. Awesome.
nostalgicSpacetard chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Wow... I'm very impressed. This is very well done!
Republic-Of-Heaven chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That was really good! It's unlikely that would have happened but -hey- it's fanfiction and you can do anything you want.
Wicked White Queen chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Beautiful.

I'd like to compliment your writing with something a bit deeper, but I'm afraid that this is the only word that fits. First word to last, one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read.

Now, about your title...

Is this really untitled or is the title a bit of a play on Emma's new status (and new life) with Hakim?
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh, so lovely.

Even though I'm a firm supporter or Will and Emma, this piece really touched me.

Hakim, is in fact, very beautiful and I love him as well XD. And though his way of showing affection is hardly subtle, the way he expressed his love for Emma here was just... sweet.
graverunner chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Please. Be mature people. If you don't like it, just leave it. Or at least give concrete criticism on why you don't rather than

OMG IT'S LIEK NOT EMMA AND WILLIAM YOU ARE THE SUCKETH!1!

Honestly. It did say clearly, "what could have been".

Now, to the author.

This is a very, very beautiful piece. I like how you evoked the whole setting in India and Emma's tumultuous feelings. I also loved how it was bittersweet, with this not-quite-love thing between Emma and Hakim.

Very well done!
DeadOfNight chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
oh, this was lovely. kept me guessing all throughout. you write wonderfully well and have a talent for dropping just the right hints! hehehe. and i love how faithful you were to canon even with your alternate universe (hmm, does that make sense?) in how you made it seem that emma is still, in some secret little faded corner of her heart, longing somehow for william.

and yeah, she could do a LOT worse than hakim. ;)
Solarstone chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Maybe marrying someone who didn't care she was a maid might have been something most people would do. However, this is Emma we're talking about and she isn't the sort of person to ever take the easy way out, it goes against her very character. And I distinctly felt that she was quite OOC here, from her emotional response to Hakim at the train station and then going along with it when she discovered she had made a mistake. For someone who defied the norm and romantically involved herself with a member of the gentry, she was quite the conformist here.

Hakim's portrayal was quite weird as well. His friendship with Will seems quite strong, and doesn't seem the kind of person to stab a friend in the back like that.
priestess chazee chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I love your story. Very heart warming. Happy for Emma that she doesn't have to suffer.. Happy for Hakin that he won the girl. Poor William...
rocks chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Emma and HAKIM? WHAT ABOUT WILLIAM?
Athar-Luna chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Thank you for writing and posting this! Its interesting to think of this "what if". I myself like to wonder about Hans and Emma, lol.

I liked how you wrote that she is not in love with Hakim, but he of her. That there is the possibility that she could fall in love with him.
Luciva chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
nice story for alternate pairing.. :)
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Very nicely done. _
Aeris888 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
akjdsksdjlajdskl

Pardon the incoherency over there, but this left a bitter taste in my mouth. In a good way. Really.

I'm not sure if it was intended to be that way, but I found the heady atmosphere present here to be very much fitting Emma's character and situation. The ambiguous end, whether or not Emma truly believes what she was thinking or if she was only forcing herself to, is perfect to the circumstance at hand.

Keep building -
Gladiel chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This was a very good written version of what could have been. ) Keep it up!