Reviews for Mommy
ellequoi chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
Very interesting concept! We've seen shifters want some strange things so I can definitely see one trying to take on the mommy role, and her strategies for doing so made sense. SN seemed to hint at one point that if someone died, you couldn't shift into them, but they're never really clear about how shifters 'collect' their skins anyway.

Your writing is good, although the punctuation (mainly when doing dialogue) is not always correct. Also, I noticed you misspell the word "thier" occasionally. The story was interesting I didn't really notice those issues, though, which is unusual for me.
Kiluca1228 chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
great story
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very good! Loved it! Keep up the good work!
iluvaqt chapter 11 . 3/18/2008
I love it. It fit into the SPN verse so easily it could be part of missing canon. Dean's protectiveness and his younger less compliant self, but still eager to impress his father. And the innocent, wide-eyed, trusting Sam. Still unaware of the horror and evil that targets their family. Wee'chester always brings a smile to my face in the end.
jenilee chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
Nice story. Very tense at the end there.

Poor John and Dean, their mememories of Mary will forever be overshadowed by this event, especially Dean since he didn't really have that many to begin with. Love little Sammy, he's so sweet.

This description killed me...lol "Sammy screamed, a pure piercing shriek that only comes from small children and frightened rabbits". That was hilarious...I know exactly what your talking about!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
great ending!
SilverStorm06 chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Yay! John to the rescue! :)
Sam666 chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Glad that Sam and Dean are safe. can't wait to see what happens next
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Awesome chapter. The boys are finally back where they belonged.

Tho I do admit, I would like to have seen another chapter that dealt with the after effects of Sammy having to deal with that thing being a monster and not his mom!
ziggy.uk chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Great final chapter! Yeah, John, Joshua and Pastor Jim got there in time but the shapeshifter wasn't going down without a fight! And Dean managed to get Sammy and himself out of the window and onto the tree, although it was touch and go if one or both of them would fall! Pure justice John shooting the shapeshifter out of the tree and Joshua and Pastor Jim shooting it once it hit the ground for good measure! So cute the ending, John wrapping the boys in a blanket in the back seat of the impala, his entire world now safe! And good idea them staying with Pastor Jim for a while! But trust Sammy to be concerned about Nana, the dog!

Awesome story, original and well thought out, enjoyed every chapter, thanks!
irishgirl9 chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Great update! I'm glad John is reunited with his boys. I hope that they all can heal after the ordeal they have just been through. I can't wait to read more!
Fafa Fai chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
That was so sweet, great chapter. Johnny boy was my hero in this one.
heather03nmg chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
"John said as he got behind the drivers seat, and looked into the rear view mirror at the boys sitting there. His entire world bundled there in woolen blankets."

Aww, I was happy that John was being all loving and a good daddy in this story...poor guy gets lots of abuse in the ff world.

Wonderful chapter, glad the boys got away and that everybody is safe, I'm sure there will be nightmares all around after this.

Loved the creepy flashes with the storm, perfect touch!

Cookies for you!
ziggy.uk chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
Phew, at least Dean made it back into the bedroom! And Pastor Jim has seen the message on the house wall, but the shapeshifter saw Pastor Jim looking at the house and has now seen the message! OMG! On the good side Pastor Jim has found John and Joshua and can direct them to where Sam and Dean are, but they have to make their move quickly! On the bad side the shapeshifter has made it into the bedroom so Sam and Dean have no way of escaping out the window!

Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
Damn, what will the shapeshifter do now that she knows what Dean did and has gotten into the room with them. John, Jim nad Joshua better get there soon or our boys are in for some hurt!