Reviews for How to cheat when Eragon is your teacher
Jasmine Drotuens chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Hi I'm an elf named Jasmine and I'm a Dragon Rider. Please stop being so mean to Murtagh [he's my boyfriend.]
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Hey, I was wondering if I could become an AT.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
OMG! this is soo fun! I wish this stuff was real so I could join you. LOL!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Do both. nuf sead
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
farly funny but you are youshualy hilarious!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
LOL! nuf sead.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
ok...ok...that was so funny I started crying!
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
OMFG!

I LOVE THIS STORY!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
fast11471 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
sooo what was the point in blowing up the forrest? honestly i would have destroyed all of their mind breaking them into tiny pieces then putting then back togeather so i could hand them over to the elves if i were murtag. Please make them do somthing productive or at the very least do something that has a meaning to it. btw the charecter i thought of in a previous review can be a bad guy (helps eragon and murtag out or tries to kill them all. you have compleate control over whitch one.)
fast11471 chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
i think that the "hot guy" should be an elf who left behind the forrest for the sea. and after 15 years at sea he came across the place where eragon and emrald are. because of his strong mind and talent with magic eragon acepts him as a student. because of his time at sea he is secretive and withholding from everyone. he would have a pet sea monster (the ones related to dragons. idk what it is called) he would at first view emrald as a neusence but eventualy become her friend.
Katie chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
I liked It very much
FE Frog chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I kniow this is really old...Wow, this is hilarious.
LoveHopes chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
ZOMGOSH HOW COULD THEY THINK OF HURTING A TREE SIMPLY FOR AMUSEMENT! I slap them. I love this story and the characters and every thing and PLEASE UPDATE SON! :D
kuro-neko16 chapter 8 . 3/14/2008
i love it! You're a really great writer, and extremely funny too! Can you maybe add another small character? Like one that pops up in the middle of nowhere to help out or come up with ideas to torture the teachers with? I'll PM you with more info later.

~kuro-neko16
Thorn In Your Side chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
"...either that or we kill her!"

priceless. _