Reviews for Janken
pinoychick143 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Ugh, and I shipped them so hard... Tough choice, Abarai-kun.
SarahAndIchigo chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This was amazing, Oh God I just love the friendship between Momo, Renji and Izuru. So beautiful and heart-wrenching at the same time. :)
huan05 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
A good emotional piece of work though a bit too sappy. I like the way you added in Kira and Momo in your story, they are such good friends who stood by Renji's side, who wouldn't mind when Renji is in such blubbering mess(but I seriously can't picture Renji bawling his eyes out in my mind lol), and would still stand by Renji if he still can't get out from his vulnerable state. That's so touching. Not forgetting his love to Rukia, probably seems one-sided in both Manga and Anime, actually I don't have particular preference in both RenRuki or IchiRuki, in fact I liked both pairings!
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is as touching as Renji is in the series. His friendship with Kira and Hinamori adds a very nice touch to this story. At least his friends were still there for him.
cherrichik chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
aaaw, renji :(
young dawn chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
A heartbreaking and truthful piece.

I love how Momo, Kira, and Renji still have their little trio and are there for each other. Little things like Renji making a point to enjoy the tea, Momo not having to say a word, noting Rukia's indifference, etc. really make this story all the more amazing.

It was so vivid in both descriptions and emotions.

A job well done.

~BC :)
Kairikiani chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Well written and realistic.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 4/20/2009

Love this but it's so sad...

Renji and Rukia are perfect for each other...sorry had to get that out of my system!
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 9/3/2008

*not enough sad emoticons* chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Ooh, this isn't a pairing I have put much though to, to be honest but I luvv Hinamori. And Renji. And Kira too, by default and I must say this was very lovely You made them your own (kinda; I understand myself 3) and it was a pretty cute 'shot. Really.

HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I love it! -
allurement chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I'm getting this deja vu feeling, because I could swear this was the very first Bleach fic that I had ever read when I browsed through it's ffnet archive sometime late last year. I was into the whole angst!RenjiRukia and specialised my search, sifting through summaries for what sounded good and angsty and whatnot. I admit, I couldn't fully appreciate it back then because I was so new to the fandom; I was only at the Renji and Ichigo fight, and had problems remembering everyone's names, therefore I had no idea who Hinamori and Kira were, and when you used their first names, I did a double take and thought "Wait, there are MORE people here?"

But now that I DO, and I know their whole team-history-friendship, it's so adorable and sad and Renji, mygod, RENJI. I am incoherant right now just REMEMBERING the poor boy. Oh, Renji.

I just all the Bleach!fics out there was written as well as this was. I gave up after about two hours.
1. MMBOj chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
so sad.. i'm really into reading lots of these kinds of fics...but at the same time i don't really like how they make me feel.. :(
Goat Writer chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
God, this is amazing. Really great. You have Renji and Rukia completely down. Awesome sauce.
Greenzaku chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
The way you write is absolutely awesome...normally I check the common pairings but your Izuru fic and your statement that you like to try unusual stuff that other people don't prompted me to see the other things you have written. You have an immense talent for descriptions that are vived and original, and they stand out in a sea of mediocre fics that use the same tacky, cliched lines over and over again.