Reviews for Holding Hands, The Rock Paper Scissors Remix
love-heart-heart chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I... I do believe I've been leg speechless. And that's actually very good, don't get me wrong. It's just that, that only usually happens with stories that mindfuck me so badly that I'm left just staring at the screen, thinking 'WTF?!'

Needless to say, this is very refreshing.
Reiko Katsura chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Gorgeous. Utterly, utterly gorgeous. I sort of want to cry a little; it's that beautiful.

I especially love the fact that they're so THEM, despite being so old and everything. I could imagine the entire scene all too clearly, and let me tell you- it's stunning.

Sighs. This was really gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing this heart-warming, enjoyable, and wonderfully written little gem!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
...wow...

This is surprisingly powerful. I really like it. Well written. Good read.
azab chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
i loved it
Hidari chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I love this. I like how they're old and still together and still so very much in character. _
Trekiael chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Awesome! Fantastic! I certainly didn't expect that! Both being old men but acting like 12 years old. you really know how to keep the surprise! At first I freaked out when you said Shindo shaved his hair completly, but then I thought about why would people say he looked like Kuwabara and I stopped "wait! How old are they?" and then you talk about Akira's hair and it just clicks "oh! Right...". Got me thinking back on all the hints. It's just beautiful. It's not the first time this idea was used in a fandom, but I particulary liked older Akira and Hikaru, still bickering, with a respectuable Akira and a terribly immature Hikaru. Really, awsome job!
Eevee chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
This is beautiful - and not just the sentiment about how things remain the same even as time passes, but the writing as well. The opening paragraph is particularly brilliant, and the overall narration is wonderfully subtle, and still so /funny/. I definately wouldn't mind seing more stories from you :)
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Aww, I loveed it. -
Yui-Mag chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Well, you got me to sign in to review so that already says something.

Anywho, on to the actual review. This was beautifully written. I loved the descriptions and the characterizations... and how even older, Shindo's obvious love for life and childish behavior. It was great.

I hope you've written more because I'm craving good Hikaru no Go fics... and you definately know how to write them.
hanauta no tami chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
nice! the way you gradually revealed that they are old was very subtly done
Darsh chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I don't understand... why does Touya have white hair again? How old are they (aside from being forever twelve)? .

Anyhow, it was very well written. I really liked your subtle and meaningful style. I enjoyed it particularly because it gave me that sweet calming feeling.

Great job and please write more!